Seasonal Pass Now or Upgrade Later?

mlamanna1701

Mouseketeer
I am going to Universal Orlando the last week of November 2017 for 4 nights, and can't decide whether to buy the Seasonal Pass (2-parks) now, or 4-day Park-to-Park (2 park) tickets? They are currently the same cost. I figured since they are the same cost, I might as well get the Seasonal Pass and have the option of going back next year, most likely beginning of November 2018.

I am concerned that some concert may come up that will prevent us from getting into the parks if I get the Seasonal Pass. So I am wondering whether it would just be better to get the 4-day tickets and then upgrade on my last day. Is it possible for the price of the Seasonal Pass to increase, or is the price fixed until the end of the year?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks. That is what I am afraid of and why I want to buy the tickets now to lock in the price. If I wasn't considering the Seasonal Pass, I would have purchased the tickets by now. I may just have to buy the 4-day tickets, and hope the Seasonal Pass doesn't go up to much when I am there, and upgrade on our last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter