Season 2 of Sulphur Springs

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Is anyone ready for season 2 of Sulphur Springs? Griffin, Harper, and Savannah as they discover more mysteries to unravel in the Tremo

Reactions: GAN
The rest of the season dropped on Disney+ Wednesday, and I finished it this morning. At first, I thought they were going to wrap it all up, but they left a new challenge for next season, so I hope they keep going!

I just started watching season 1 with my youngest. I'm enjoying the show and find it cute. Kind of campy and something along the lines of what I might have watched as a kid in the 80s-90s. I think we're half-way through season 1. Of course he's already this season watched it without me, so I'm trying to keep him from spilling spoilers, lol.

I just started watching season 1 with my youngest. I'm enjoying the show and find it cute. Kind of campy and something along the lines of what I might have watched as a kid in the 80s-90s. I think we're half-way through season 1. Of course he's already this season watched it without me, so I'm trying to keep him from spilling spoilers, lol.

It definitely has that classic Disney vibe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter