Searching for Candlelight Processional ADRs

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
I don't suppose anyone knows of a way where I could just search what restaurants have openings on a certain day, is there? I have to search each restaurant separately?

I called last week because I wanted an 8:15pm show time and the CM said she could search a range of dates for several restaurants. Might want to call.

I called last week because I wanted an 8:15pm show time and the CM said she could search a range of dates for several restaurants. Might want to call.

Sounds like that may be my only option. I much prefer searching online myself, but ah well, at least there is that.

She told me that there were NO 8:15pm CP dining packages the entire week, but when I got off the phone I found one for Tutto Italia, which is what I wanted, had to move days around.

I wish they allowed us to look that way for the dining packages that way, would make it a lot easier.

Good luck!

If you go to the full website, click on Things to Do, then Make a Reservation, you can search day by day and it will give you a list of all the restaurants under the CP. See my screenshot.

cp.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter