SEALS/Sea and Land Tour in San Diego

cfrith

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been on this tour- the bus that turns into a boat? We are going to try it next month and would like to hear about it. Thanks!

Not in San Diego, but I did one with some friends up in Santa Barbara last summer. We had a great time. The tour guides were hilarious and we saw dolphins on the sea portion of the tour.

I've seen them driving around. I had no idea they turned into a boat! How cool! I should try to follow them one day.

cfrith said:
Has anyone been on this tour- the bus that turns into a boat? We are going to try it next month and would like to hear about it. Thanks!

Can someone please tell me the website for this. I saw something like it in Seattle Wa and it looked fun. I would love to do this in San Diego.

Thanks so much
Lisa

Thank you for this link, I have now booked the seals/trolley tour in San diego, I have booked so many things for San Diego I don't know if we will have time for them all!

We did this in Seattle - They call them Duck boats, and gave us all duckbill-shaped whistles that make a duck sound. We drove through downtown Seattle with the tourguide giving historical and current information on the sights, and then we hit the water and took a floating tour of Lake Union and its surrounding sights. The tourguide was very funny, and quacked-at passersby and businesses along the route waved and quacked back, it was hilarious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter