Seafood Buffets

can

Earning My Ears
Anyone been to any of the local seafood buffets lately? Am wondering if you what your thoughts are. Looked on Trip Advisor and they didn't seem to be rated very favorably, but our DD wants to go to one badly. So, any recommendations and comments are greatly appreciated!

If your not staying in Disney resort and dont mind a 15 min ride. I Drive has Boston Lobster feast . Its just 1/2 mile from Ripleys Belive it or Not. They have cupons at most all local hotels, so if you go stop in any local hotel and head to lobby for local cupon book. They usally always have a 25% off Cupon there. Price about $30 adult. But Buffett with endless Lobsters(not the biggest but unlimited). Food was great for the price.

We've lived near a coastline for most of our lives so perhaps we're spoiled but in 30 years of visits to Orlando we've never been to a seafood buffet that wasn't total garbage. Boston Lobster Feast would be laughed out of Boston.

Hi, I agree that big all you can eat Lobster and crab places are just not that good.
If you must have lobster, then give Boston Lobster Feast or even Angel's (very poor reviews) a shot if you are into buffets and all you can eat.

Now if good snow crab is what you are seeking and could satisfy you then we have really enjoyed Crabby Joes in the Clarion on 192 between Formosa Gardens Blvd. and Old Lake Wilson Road. Not a real fancy place and not a "100 item buffet" but really fresh good crab legs, all the cold oysters on the half shell you can eat and some chicken, beef, and pasta offerings. About $25 dollars for adults...
Disney Cape May at Beach Club is big step up with all the mussels and steamed clams you can eat along with very good crab legs, excellent Mahi and many other beef, chicken, pasta, and salad offerings. Really good BBQ pork ribs, too. Beverage included for about $37 or so.

Good Luck...Ted

Hi, I agree that big all you can eat Lobster and crab places are just not that good.
If you must have lobster, then give Boston Lobster Feast or even Angel's (very poor reviews) a shot if you are into buffets and all you can eat.

Angels used to have a huge billboard on 192 near Windsor Hills (for all I know it's still there) advertising their Lobster Feast lunch for some bargain price and in little micetype underneath the huge Lobster Feast letters it said lobster not included :rotfl2:

actually the Angel's sign says "without lobster AND crab!!!!

Good Luck...Ted

We ate at Angels in Sept. - it was far from what I would consider good seafood. They did have both crab and lobster, but the buffet price for them was higher.

We ate at Boston Lobster Feast this Spring when we were down there. For a seafood buffet, I was very happy. Granted the lobsters weren't that big but they had just about every type of seafood on the buffet and it was all good. I'm a huge seafood fanatic and if you want great seafood, then I agree that a buffet usually won't be perfect. But for $35 or something close to that, you can't beat it. If I wanted all-you-can-eat lobsters, I'd go to Boston. If I wanted all-you-can-eat blue crabs, I'd go to Maryland. And if I wanted all-you-can-eat crawfish, I'd go to New Orleans. But if I wanted all three and even more choices like sushi and mussels and clams, then the Boston Lobster Feast is pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter