Seafood buffet prices.

holdem

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give me recent prices they paid for varios seafood buffet restaurants. Looking for crab legs for sure and maybe lobster. Thanks.

Found this in the Orlando paper. Boston Lobster Feast before 6pm it's 19.95 w/out lobster 29.95 with. After 6pm it's 24.95 w/o and 34.95 with.

Is very good! Plus, if you sign up for emails on their website, they will send you a coupon each month for 10% off. We have tried the one on I drive and 192. I Drive has a better buffet selection and ambiance. Kissimmee had pretty good service and the food was very fresh.

iluvtig

Sorry, but I am not one who likes these places at all. I love seafood, and have never been happy with the quality of the food in either Boston Lobster, or Lobster Fest. Never been to Angel's but family has and they didn't like that place either.

Anyway, they usually charge around $35 for adults (without coupon and no early bird).

Be really careful about these places, ok? They get hit by the Health Department with poor inspections quite often. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts