Sea world trick or treating (not Howl o Scream)

MoxieBadger

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the free weekend trick or treating at Seaworld? Is it worth it?
Any details appreciated!

I've done Spooktacular the past 6 years. While it's geared towards kids, it's a fun event. It's always nice getting free candy

I did last year. Brought my own candy bag, as I have no shame, and got the candy offered. Cute decor and some characters were around too. I’m planning to see if they do it on weekends in two weeks.

I did last year. Brought my own candy bag, as I have no shame, and got the candy offered. Cute decor and some characters were around too. I’m planning to see if they do it on weekends in two weeks.

It starts the 18th

About how long does it take to complete the event? Is it worth giving up a day on the beach for? 🤣

I thought you had to buy their bag? I'm taking 3 littles and hoping I don't have to buy 3 at Sea World and 3 at Busch Gardens. Hoping I can buy at first park and use at second?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!