Sea World AP's - EZ Pay now for FL residents only

bostontim

Mouseketeer
I don't see this already being reported and I don't know the effective date, but as of now Sea World is only offering their E-Z Pay interest free payment plan for annual passes for Florida residents only. Previously this was available to all USA customers, and I as a a Massachusetts resident took advantage of it for their Platinum Pass.

Existing customers prior to the rule change are being grandfathered in, which I commend Sea World for doing as truly great customer service. I am also impressed that once you are on the month to month plan, they typically lock you into your pricing so it doesn't go up when the pass prices go up. Another thing I give them high marks for.

Disney could really learn something from these guys when it comes to acknowledging passholder loyalty!

I don't see this already being reported and I don't know the effective date, but as of now Sea World is only offering their E-Z Pay interest free payment plan for annual passes for Florida residents only. Previously this was available to all USA customers, and I as a a Massachusetts resident took advantage of it for their Platinum Pass.

Existing customers prior to the rule change are being grandfathered in, which I commend Sea World for doing as truly great customer service. I am also impressed that once you are on the month to month plan, they typically lock you into your pricing so it doesn't go up when the pass prices go up. Another thing I give them high marks for.

Disney could really learn something from these guys when it comes to acknowledging passholder loyalty!

I found this out as well in February 2012. I went to renew and EZ pay account that I had cancelled and I couldn't reactivate it on the passholders website! We are from Canada. So when I called to get them to do it on the phone, that is when I found out! I still have 2 passholder on EZ pay that we got 2 years ago. I plan on keeping them for the next year or two for the discounts! I wish we could go more than once a year though!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter