Sea World Annual Pass Guest Tickets

koala1966

Mouseketeer
The Sea World annual passes come with guest passes, amount different based on pass tier. Gold passes come with 4 tickets. As of June 2021, these tickets are distributed throughout the year rather than being available all at once. Here's my question:

Summer distribution window is May - Sept, 2 tickets. If you buy your pass in September, do you have to get the guest tickets at that time, or can you wait until the following May when that window opens back up? It seems to me that as long as you don't exceed your 4 tickets, this should be OK, but we also don't want to lose out on the tickets.

Thanks.

The Sea World annual passes come with guest passes, amount different based on pass tier. Gold passes come with 4 tickets. As of June 2021, these tickets are distributed throughout the year rather than being available all at once. Here's my question:

Summer distribution window is May - Sept, 2 tickets. If you buy your pass in September, do you have to get the guest tickets at that time, or can you wait until the following May when that window opens back up? It seems to me that as long as you don't exceed your 4 tickets, this should be OK, but we also don't want to lose out on the tickets.

Thanks.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg(a sister park) has that scheme and the way it works is you can redeem up to a certain number tickets in each window up until your annual renewal date or you use your allotment. My FL Platinum Pass(I opted for this instead of the Virginia one because I go to Florida more often) will switch to the timed scheme once I renew, because I bought my pass prior to when the switched.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter