Sea vs Universal Studios

jobie61

Designated Family Disney Planner
I will be traveling to Disney Staying at the POFQ at the end of August for 9 days. It will be with my two children aged DD-11 and DS-8.

My question is: which external park would be better Sea World or Universal Studios. I will be able to do either park for free with my AAA Diamond vouchers from my AAA Visa card.

I'm not sure which park would be better. We've never done Universal Studios in our two previous trips. I've been to Sea World in the early 80's, I'm sure its changed a lot. I'm leaning towards Universal Studios.

Thoughts !

Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, whilst having their own unique appeal, are much more akin to the Disney parks than Sea World. Whilst I love Sea World, especially since the additions of the last couple of years (particularly the Waterfront area), it's the park we visit least often. I can't imagine a trip to Orlando without doing the 4 WDW parks and the 2 USF parks.

If you want something different, you won't be disappointed with Sea World, especially if you like wildlife. If you just want more theme park entertainment, you might be surprised at quite how well USF gives Disney a run for its money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter