Scuba Diving Grand Cayman

aprestwich

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

I have a couple of questions for fellow divers who have booked the Certified Scuba diving in Grand Cayman recently. I'm going to be on Disney Magic on the February 7th sailing and I'm booked to dive with the ship's tour. Normally I dive with my wife and we book our own trip, but this time she's going with the kids and other family members to the turtle farm. So no buddy.

A little about me, I'm an instructor and technical diver, so deeper the better for me and the walls would be fantastic.

1.) Anyone who has been the GC recently with Disney, what sites did you dive and which operation is Disney using?

2.) Anyone else booked on this tour for that cruise?

3.) If anyone else on our sailing is planning to dive, do you want to get together and book our own dives? DiveTech has some excellent shore dives for $10 per tank plus taxi fare.

That's about it for now. See you on the bottom!!

Andrew

I've done the DCL excursion (at the time, it was with Red Sail Sports). We dove Round Rock and Hammerhead Hole. They are guided dives. The DM told me that their contract with DCL required them to stay shallower than "X" feet (if I recall, "X" was in the 75-80 foot range).

PM me if you would like more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter