Scrips fundraisers back to school bonuses

IndianaJ

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

I see that Disney has gift cards on the scrips lists for 4% savings. Target I know with Redcard saves 5%, but I don't have one and don't plan on signing up. Does anyone know of any better deals or downsides to this back to school deal?

I'm looking to get several over the next week totaling around $4000.

Thanks Disney friends!

I do but not for Disney. I use my Target red card for Disney. Bought airfare with Scrip gift cards though. I’d use it for Disney cards if I didn’t have the Redcard

My kids’ school used to use scrip for fundraising. We had to purchase around $2000 annually in gift cards through the school. The school got the gc’s at a discount and the discount was their profit. We paid the same price we normally would for a gc. They had literally every grocery store, mall store, home improvement store, gas station, Disney, airlines, etc.
I did not know individuals could purchase scrip and get the discount. OP do you have a link?

I couldn't fine anywhere to purchase these. I also seem to recall that their Disney cards were for the Disney Store and not valid in the parks. Is that still a thing?

It is for her choir program and I got the egift card. It is not an individual scrips fundraiser.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!