Scrapping With SWAP Items - Round 14 - AND THE WINNER IS.......(see post #103)

DisneyIsTerrific

DIS Veteran
Hosted by DisneyIsTerrific (my entries don't count!)

Starts today (December 7) and ends January 11. I added an extra week to this entry period due to the holidays and the fact that I'll be out town at the beginning of January.

Swap items = swap items that you have received from our swapping groups!!

Post pictures of the layouts you create using at least TWO swapped items.

These are NEW layouts, not ones you have already done. Any swapped item can be used. You do not need to remember which swap or who they came from along as they came from a DIS swap.

Your pages must be 6x6 or bigger. But any size variation is welcome.

They can be single pages or double layouts, but each page must have two swapped items.

Your name will be placed in the jar for every page you create up to 15 pages. This is not a who did the most or best. It is for everyone who tries. The winning name pulled will host the next round.

If you are unable to post pictures, or don't know how, you can email them to me and I will post them for you. Just pm me for my email address!

The winning name pulled will receive this prize......

DSC07999001.jpg

Happy Scrapping!!! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!! I know I'm excited about it!

Names in jar:
MazdaUK - 14
AWM - 15
Jenny - 15
PN96 - 15

I promised DD that I would post these for her. I don't think they should count -- not enough items and they were made on Friday when she was home from school. This seems like the best spot though. The flowers are all from Mazda's prima swap.

IMGP2397.jpg

I don't know. She seems to just like making pages! I suggested to her that we take photos of her in outfits that match the pages.

I love the idea of taking photos of her in clothes that match.
Seasons of Fashion can be your title.

CoolCat, you did a great job!

Hey, what's with USING pretty stuff not just keeping and gloating:rotfl: They're lovely, and I love the idea of photos in outfits to match:goodvibes

me and Kicky will be in this month:thumbsup2

way to go coolcat!!!! and i also vote for the fashion pics to match!

or she can make a few more to have 12 and do a monthly book. i have some really cool monthly dies for the months. i'll gladly cut them out for you.

OK, here's the pages I completed this weekend - they were waiting on me being able to do the journalling.

Calendar swap - various talented people!

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

And some more - seasonal swap

Birthday pieces by susiestone and someone else - 123SA?
IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

Seasonal swap - my pieces
IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

That's me for the moment - working on school swap:thumbsup2

From coolcat:

Thank you for the nice words. I like the fashions 12 month idea.:flower3:

Great pages Mazda. Not my bday stuff, but I do have the same lovely set from that swap! The calendar stuff -- is that what to expect from the calendar swap that is on the schedule for Jan 2009? I love it! Who made the feet? Too cute!

Great pages Mazda. Not my bday stuff, but I do have the same lovely set from that swap! The calendar stuff -- is that what to expect from the calendar swap that is on the schedule for Jan 2009? I love it! Who made the feet? Too cute!

I would hope we would get some things that might be similar. It has been over a year since we had the last calendar swap and the things keep getting better and better.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter