scrapbooking a recipe book

gilby

DIS Veteran
My family is currently working on scrapbooking a family cookbook and we are looking for papers and embellishment, stickers and ideas of what to do for pages. any suggestions are appreciated. Its hard to find a lot of recipe stickers and papers.
Thanks,

You might want to check the scrapbooking isle of your local walmart. Mine has redone their isle and they have a section devoted to scrapbooking recipes. My Best Friend's mom and I started one for my best friend as part of a wedding shower gift. At each party the guests bring a recipe to put in the book. We add their pic when we put the book together. It looks really cool. We put the recipe cards in photo corners so they are removable.

Good luck with the project.

Angela

My husband just asked me to make a recipe book for his mom of their family recipes. I wasn't sure if I should do a altered box with cards or a book with pages in protectors or laminated, so I will be interested to see the responses.

I have seen a recipe book on a scrapbooking show, and they used lots of die cuts of food along with pictures of the finished dish.

I will take photo's of our pages that we have did, so I can show you what we are doing. It is so much fun. Our walmart doesn't have a lot devoted to recipes. I have tried doing searches and not a lot out there either.
thanks,

I know that CM used to have lots of food stickers, especially if you are doing holiday recipes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter