Scrapbook

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by Kkb0517, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Kkb0517

Kkb0517 Mouseketeer

does aulani sell a scrapbook and/or scrapbook kit?

2. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 I miss my tags!

I would love to know this too!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. cgattis

cgattis DIS Veteran

I didn't see one when I was there in June. But I'd love to know if there's one now as well.

5. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Living our happily ever after...

I did not see any scrap supplies when I was there in January. I think Disney is officially phasing out products everywhere. I used to love their albums. :(

6. Cinderella94

Cinderella94 I miss my tags!

It makes no sense to me. We’re bummed too that you can’t get full-size year specific scrapbooks in WDW anymore. I guess they just want us to design a photo book through photo pass? It’s not the same, though.

7. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Living our happily ever after...

I'm sure at the end of the day it is a sales numbers thing. There is plenty of Disney branded scrap stuff in the craft stores so some people may not want to pay the park prices. But I always thought they were so worth it! I will say though I found a few things in the gift shop I plan on using for scrapping. They had some file folder/stationary stuff with cute hawaii patterns and plenty of postcards. I also picked up some DVC stickers at the desk, kept things like pool wrist bands, cocktail napkin with logo, etc. So I'm hoping I can hobble together that with some generic hawaii and disney scrapping supplies and create some memory magic.

cgattis and Cinderella94 like this.
  8. cgattis

cgattis DIS Veteran

Come back and post your pages when you do!! I've got to get back to scrapping! Maybe you can inspire me to get moving :)

PrincessJewel likes this.
  9. corgi_monster

corgi_monster DIS Veteran

I just got back from Aulani today and there was one scrapbook kit in the store. Price was $20.

They had 2-3 photo albums, but they were not standard scrapbook size albums. I believe one style was a D-Ring, approximately 8x8 album that might work with some pocket page inserts.

IMG_3892.JPG IMG_3891.JPG

10. cgattis

cgattis DIS Veteran

Oh man, I don't like that at all. I don't care for that new animation style, whatever it's called. Hope that isn't what's on the current Photopass borders. I guess we were lucky to have gorgeous ones when we were there. I would've loved a scrap kit with those designs. Thanks for posting; maybe they're going to keep products around a little longer anyway.

11. scrappydew

scrappydew l wish I were at Aulani!

I got some things from scrapyourtrip for our Hawaii album. They have a ton of Disney stuff, too.

12. cgattis

cgattis DIS Veteran

Love them! They have an amazing amount of Disney stuff, and always running sales.

scrappydew likes this.
  13. Gorechick

Gorechick DIS Veteran

They did have a scrapbook at one time because I saw one on eBay. They no longer carry them though.