Scrapbook Convention At Orlando Convention Center

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
There will be a scrapbook convention at the Orlando Convention Center on International Drive starting tomorrow at 8:30 am. It will run through Saturday.

I plan on checking it out on Friday.

I'm driving up in the morning. Not taking any classes, just going to look and spend $$$. My friend and I are going to buy the 2 day ticket, but it all depends on how good it is on Thur if we will go back on Fri or not. Thur evening we will be taking a ride over to DTD to check things out over there. I just hope the weather isn't real nasty.

I hope I can go if my mom is willing to take me. I live in orlando, but I live far from I-drive.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to go or not but I think I may just hop in the car and go...(If DH can take the day off) I really need to just get out and spend some money! LOL

Holycow

Do they have good stuff? Like...whats it like? I'm getting my hands on 100 bucks this weekend. (I've been taking care of my neighbor's dog for a week)

:sad1: I was suppose to go to the Expo this week but my vacation got cancelled!! I only live about 2.5 hours away from Orlando but I don't drive so my mom decided she take me spend 2 days there and then go home. I was going to catch the Greyhound bus home this weekend. Well then that tropical storm came along and she freaked out :earseek: She argued with me almost all day until I finally agreed to come with her instead of staying for the Expo. I regretted saying I would leave right after I said it but just to keep the peace and save my money, I came home with her. So now I'm at home wishing I was there. I was hoping someone here could fill me in on what I'm missing, was there anything new and exciting or was it the same as last year?

Thanks for listening I just needed to vent :banana:
Christine

crispycritter said:
:sad1: I was suppose to go to the Expo this week but my vacation got cancelled!! I only live about 2.5 hours away from Orlando but I don't drive so my mom decided she take me spend 2 days there and then go home. I was going to catch the Greyhound bus home this weekend. Well then that tropical storm came along and she freaked out :earseek: She argued with me almost all day until I finally agreed to come with her instead of staying for the Expo. I regretted saying I would leave right after I said it but just to keep the peace and save my money, I came home with her. So now I'm at home wishing I was there. I was hoping someone here could fill me in on what I'm missing, was there anything new and exciting or was it the same as last year?

Thanks for listening I just needed to vent :banana:
Christine

I didn't go last year, so I don't know how different it was. I managed to spend plenty of money.

Oh sure..... you couldn't wait just a few more days for me to get there could ya?? You HAD to to this on this weekend... :guilty:

I'm coming on Wednesday !!!! wait for me... :rotfl:

My friend and I only went on Thur. spent over 5 hours looking and spending. Had alot of fun with some of the make and takes. I told my friend that I would like to take some classes next year.

I hopped in the car and drove down for Friday....had a great day shopping and really could have spent a ton more. I didn't take any classes and really wanted to but since it was spur of the moment there really wasn't anything I wanted to take at the time I was there.

I did win a door prize though! It was cool to hear my name called...

I didn't go last year so I couldn't compare it to it.

Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter