Scrap book album help

ScooterPie

Scooter the "Wonder" dog!
Hi. Last year, DH and I took our grand daughter to Disneyworld for her 5th birthday. I made her a scrap book that she has spent hours pouring over and reliving her awesome vacation.

My son and daughter in laws home was flooded in Beaumont, TX during Hurricane Harvey and they lost everything, including Natalie's beloved memory book.

I'm going to try and make her another one to, hopefully, ease the pain a little of losing everything she had at Daddy's house. She's only 6, I'm hoping it comforts her.

My problem is, I had used a pink album cover with with a castle embroidered on the front. I got it from Hobby Lobby but they no longer have it.

Does anyone happen to have an extra they are willing to sell or something else girly, other than the Princess one they have now? If you can help, I would be very grateful. Thanks

I'm so sorry she lost her special album. I love that you're going to try and replace it!

Ebay is probably your "go to" hope. I don't see any listed right now but you can set up a search and will get an email if any listings show up.

Good luck!

Yes, that was the first place I looked but I will set up an email search and thank you. It's been devastating.
I'm so sorry she lost her special album. I love that you're going to try and replace it!

Ebay is probably your "go to" hope. I don't see any listed right now but you can set up a search and will get an email if any listings show up.

Good luck!

I don't have anything like it here or I would happily send it. But just in case anyone else does, was it a 12 x 12 album or 8 x 8?

I've also found scrapbook supplies available on Etsy.com

Good Luck! I'm so sad to hear they had to go through that :(

I have a plain pink album, but not one with the castle on it. Is there someone else who could make a castle to glue/sew on?

Thank you everyone. I found a pink one and have decided to glue a scrap booking castle to the front. Not the same exact thing but I'm sure she'll be pleased. Thanks for the idea PollyannaMom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter