Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Cruise Stuff/Ethan3.jpg

This is the Stormtrooper with the name Lucas

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Michelle.jpg

I think this was the one I wanted the names with Disney Dream instead of Magic.

The tags I am going to print out on Labels to put on FE gifts. I haven't figured out a size yet. Probably 2X4 sixe labels.

You may do something creative for the Castaway Cay DISign.

Thank you very much for all your hard work!!! I love the ones made so far they are fantastic!

Thanks to Millie....this is her DISign!

Hey Lori,

Yes we are on the same one!
I will door course :thumbsup2
Thank you for these.
They are all fab!
What do I need to do just save them to my pc and print on magnetic paper?
I hope you are ok now xxxx

If you'd rather have this one, I might be able to do it in time too. Just let me know.

Are you on the same cruise as Jude? Give her a hug for me. We wish we were going with you guys, but we decided on a Thanksgiving cruise. We're excited to go again.

Hey Lori,

Yes we are on the same one!
I will door course :thumbsup2
Thank you for these.
They are all fab!
What do I need to do just save them to my pc and print on magnetic paper?
I hope you are ok now xxxx

Yes, click on each image until it is the biggest you can make it. Then right click, and either click "save as" or copy. Once they are saved on your computer, you can print them. I will often import them into a word document to size them the way you want, or to make it so I can print multiple graphics on a page.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Cruise Stuff/Ethan3.jpg

The tags I am going to print out on Labels to put on FE gifts. I haven't figured out a size yet. Probably 2X4 sixe labels.

Thank you very much for all your hard work!!! I love the ones made so far they are fantastic!

Am I just missing the labels now? I'm looking for a sailor Goofy, so give me a little bit longer. Did I get everything else? The wording on this was awkward for me. So I did it 3 times and you can decide.

Hi Scooby, I hope you are having a great summer. I was wondering if you had given any thought to my Elliott (Pete's Dragon) t-shirt? I am starting to plan my other shirts for my trip and I just wanted to know if you think you will have time for this DISign? There is no rush as I go to WDW October 23, 2011. I don't mean to pressure you in any way but I just wanted to touch base. Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents! Stay cool in this heat. Best wishes, Roni

Hi Scooby, I hope you are having a great summer. I was wondering if you had given any thought to my Elliott (Pete's Dragon) t-shirt? I am starting to plan my other shirts for my trip and I just wanted to know if you think you will have time for this DISign? There is no rush as I go to WDW October 23, 2011. I don't mean to pressure you in any way but I just wanted to touch base. Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents! Stay cool in this heat. Best wishes, Roni

Roni,

Yes, I haven't forgotten, and for sure I can do it. I think I just have a few before you. That's why I posted for a break so that I can finish the requests I already have. If I don't have it done w/in 10 days, please ask again! :lovestruc I'm really trying to buckle down and get stuff done, but the two weeks before school starts really seems to be super busy, never mind all the sports that continue on. And still....my dh wants me to work...:lmao: Now that's a good one, huh? :cool1:

Lori, it sounds like you already are working, and way more than forty hours a week! No rush on my shirt but thank you for touching base with me. Enjoy what's left of your summer. Thankfully, Roni

You made me a toy story design last year for my then 7 month old ds that was adorable on him and we got so many complaments.We are going back this summer and he is now old enough to pick his favorite character and right now it seems to be lightning Mcqueen!-he hugs anything he sees with him on it! I would love to ask you for the one with lightning with the checkered flag as the backround and the cars logo that is the name.His name is JAKE.Thank you so much in advance!

I'm not sure which one you wanted that has the checkered flag. If one of these isn't it, post the link to the exact design you want.

Hi,

Could you help me out with the following designs for our cruise in August?

PetersonFamily2.jpg?t=1301076391
Could you make 2 of these? One would say The Poitras Family and the date would be August 7-12, 2011
The 2nd one would saty The Bump Family and the date would be August 7-12, 2011.

Thank you!

Michelle,

I missed you, I'm so sorry! :love:

For anyone else.....If your time is drawing near, please let me know.

Lori

Hello,

Just want to be sure I did not miss my designs somewhere? I am pretty new at this. Thank you kindly for all of your hard work. :)

Kelly

Kelly,

No problem, your request is on page 101, I'm on page 99/100. I'm almost there. :thumbsup2

I'm sure you are busy but thought I'd request this in case you can fit it in. Love your designs! :worship:

I saw an adorable Altoid mint cover on one of your pages. Would it be possible to change the words on it to read:

"Wonder"ful Disney Cruise
Mexican Riviera
October 23-30, 2011

Feel free to edit any way you'd like, I'm not picky!

P.S. Would I need to then size it to fit and print it out on adhesive paper or would it come sized to fit a certain adhesive label size? Sorry for the question, but I'm not crafty and am new to this! THANK YOU

Dear Scooby,
I am brand new here and I did read the stickys but if I make any mistakes with my request I apologize ahead of time. I sent you a message last night but i cant find it now so if this is a duplicate message Im sorry. Your work is fabulous! I am going on my first trip to WDW the end of October. I have wanted to go my whole life and finally I'm going now at age 34! My favorite Disney movie is Pete's Dragon and I called Design a Tee at Disney to see if they have an image of Elliot the dragon from Pete's Dragon. Unfortunately they don't. I was hoping you would be willing to design a shirt for me with Elliot on it. I was thinking possibly with some kind of landscape or background or something to jazz it up so it isnt just Elliot. Unless of course you think simpler would be better. I don't want my name on it or first trip to Disney or anything. I don't know exactly how I want it to look so feel free to use creative license! I love your work! If you have any questions please feel free to message me. I can't pm yet because I don't have enough posts. I did read the sticky about how to make a tee using transfer paper but I'm still not totally clear, (I'm not very computer savvy.) do I need a special ink? How expensive is the ink and transfer paper? Can I use an inkjet since I don't have a laser printer? Do I have to tell you what kind of transfer paper I aak using before you make the design so you know if you should make white areas white or clear? Do you recommend light or dark transfer paper? If you chose to help me with this project please feel free to take your time since I'm not going until October. Thank you so much for your time, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. I hope you are having a great summer! -Roni (I am female, I know you can't tell by the name but I thought it might affect the design).

So here are a few. Tell me what you think. Elliot was very hard to find. The believe in magic is not my design, I just found it. I have no idea whose it is, I just don't want to claim credit when it isn't mine.

If you want changes, it won't hurt my feelings, just let me know.

Hi Scooby,
Thank you for your hard work! The bottom image is my favorite (Elliott with the flowers). I just feel like it is missing a little something. Just an idea, one of the songs Elliott and Pete sing is Boo Bop Bopbop Bop (I Love You Too). I was wondering how it would look if you put "Boo Bop Bopbop Bop" above the image and "I Love You Too" below the image. I was thinking it might look good to curve the lines a bit in an arc but I want you to use your judgement. On the back of the shirt I was thinking of putting the lyrics to the song. This is the link http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/waltdisney/Lyrics/iloveyoutoo.html I am thinking of putting this on a pale blue shirt so that it kind of looks like sky. I could also go with white of course. I'm debating asking you if you could change the flowers to hearts, scattered and in different sizes just like the flowers, and in the same color as the flowers. I do like the flowers too though so I don't want to ask for something that won't look as good. I don't want it to look too little girlish and I don't know if hearts will look that way. The basics of what you have do look great! If you are super busy I would even love it the way it is. The ideas I have are just gravy! My final request is, could you put a tic tac toe board with three o's in a row in the middle row going down vertically with a line through them (no x's please). I'd like this in black (I think but again use your judgement) and fairly small and inconspicuous (if you do feel like doing the lyrics for the back of the shirt it could go on back, place it anywhere that makes sense please). Please take what ever ideas you like and leave the rest. I can't decide myself even if flowers or hearts are better. I cant thank you enough for you time, generosity and talent. I appreciate it so much!!! If you have any other ideas I'm totally open. Have a great night! -Roni

Hi Scooby,
Thank you for your hard work! The bottom image is my favorite (Elliott with the flowers). I just feel like it is missing a little something. Just an idea, one of the songs Elliott and Pete sing is Boo Bop Bopbop Bop (I Love You Too). I was wondering how it would look if you put "Boo Bop Bopbop Bop" above the image and "I Love You Too" below the image. I was thinking it might look good to curve the lines a bit in an arc but I want you to use your judgement. On the back of the shirt I was thinking of putting the lyrics to the song. This is the link http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/waltdisney/Lyrics/iloveyoutoo.html I am thinking of putting this on a pale blue shirt so that it kind of looks like sky. I could also go with white of course. I'm debating asking you if you could change the flowers to hearts, scattered and in different sizes just like the flowers, and in the same color as the flowers. I do like the flowers too though so I don't want to ask for something that won't look as good. I don't want it to look too little girlish and I don't know if hearts will look that way. The basics of what you have do look great! If you are super busy I would even love it the way it is. The ideas I have are just gravy! My final request is, could you put a tic tac toe board with three o's in a row in the middle row going down vertically with a line through them (no x's please). I'd like this in black (I think but again use your judgement) and fairly small and inconspicuous (if you do feel like doing the lyrics for the back of the shirt it could go on back, place it anywhere that makes sense please). Please take what ever ideas you like and leave the rest. I can't decide myself even if flowers or hearts are better. I cant thank you enough for you time, generosity and talent. I appreciate it so much!!! If you have any other ideas I'm totally open. Have a great night! -Roni

Hearts may be too girly, but I'll see how it looks. How about the blue background on the one pic behind? I'll look at the lyrics, and see how long it is. I agree with the "Bop" wording, however, it would probably have to be in lieu of the flowers or it may be too busy. I can probably put a couple small ones in.

The tic tac toe thing....This is totaly separate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter