Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori,

I just wanted to thank you again for your DISign help last year. I finally got my pics posted (2010 finished projects) but wanted to acknowledge you again. I saw our DISign in your files and wanted to tell you that because of our shirts, my husband got to be the Veteran of the Day and we all got to be in the ceremony and parade. We were also then recognized back at our hotel later that night because we still had them on. You truly made my husband's day. He said that honor was incredible and that he loved me even more because I tried to plan that whole day around him. When we go to WDW, usually we plan things for the kids, so it really meant a lot to him.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent!

Amy in NC
Here were our shirts, they were on navy blue:
DSCN0198.jpg

Hello,

I always try to make T-shirts for our trips. We are going on an Alaskan Cruise on the Disney Wonder August 23-30, 2011 and I was wondering if you could come up with some design that would have the ship, ship name, the cruise date, Marble Family, and our names on the shirt (individual's names separate per shirt to keep us straight, LOL!). I realize this is rather vague, but I think a alittle bit of information with your skill and imagination (your DISigns are awesome!!) will produce an excellent design or designs.

Also, we are heading down to Disneyland/SoCal after the cruise and if you could design one or several appropriate for Disneyland as well with Marble Family and each name separate per shirt, we would appreciate that as well. My wife and 2 of my teenagers are running the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon and my wife has all of us running the 5K, so one design along these lines would be excellent.

The names are:

Kevin
Melinda
Craig
Allison
Hannah
Zachary
Madison
Haley

Thank you for any and all your efforts!

Kevin and Melinda Marble and Family

WE ARE---

Lori,

I just wanted to thank you again for your DISign help last year. I finally got my pics posted (2010 finished projects) but wanted to acknowledge you again. I saw our DISign in your files and wanted to tell you that because of our shirts, my husband got to be the Veteran of the Day and we all got to be in the ceremony and parade. We were also then recognized back at our hotel later that night because we still had them on. You truly made my husband's day. He said that honor was incredible and that he loved me even more because I tried to plan that whole day around him. When we go to WDW, usually we plan things for the kids, so it really meant a lot to him.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent!

Amy in NC
Here were our shirts, they were on navy blue:
DSCN0198.jpg

Amy! You totally made me cry! I'm so glad it was a special day for your family, and I got to be a tiny part of it. Bravo to your husband for being one of our bravest and finest. Thank you for sharing him with our country, and for the sacrifices all of you have made. I hope you had a great 4th!

Your comments and graciousness have made my week, and the pick me up I needed to get back DISigning! :cloud9:

I am in need of either a post card or a ticket that I can send out to my new students next year. The theme is going to be western so I thought either the Mickey and Minnie western clip art or Woody and Jessie would be wonderful. I just need the letter or post card or even a ticket to say
Something either like Howdy Partner or something like that and then the wording needs to be something like welcoming them to kindergarten like
You are going to have a Rootin-Tootin good year in kindergarten or something like that. I am sure you have better wording. It is just something that I can send home to welcome them to my class.

Oh... My name is Mrs. Dona so that needs to be on there somewhere also.

Thanks,
Dona Momma

Sorry about the wait. Here you go!

Hello,

May I please request

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scooby originals/Michelle4.jpg

with the name Jaklyne?

Is it possible to have Sally on the plain background like you have Mater? I was the one that requested the Mater dissign with the name Keven previously (and already have the disign on a shirt, and it looks awesome!), and his wife is Jaklyne, so if I could make them matching shirts for our trip that would be fabulous! If not, no worries.

Thanks so much!

Merilee

Hey Lori,

I just read Amy's post to you about the Vetran of the Day and the shirts you made for her family. Way to go!! What a super cool story!

I was just checking in on my design request post on page 100. I know you have a ton of stuff to catch up on aside from being a DISigner. Hope your summer is going well!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hiya
Your designs are great & think it makes the disney trips extra special. Would you be able to design some luggage tags for me when you have the time?

Id like a tag for
-Bella with Tinkerbell on own or with the other fairies
-James - anything to do with Nightmare before Christmas
-Laura with Minnie Mouse on.

Would you be able to do backs for them too with Disneyland Paris & Sequoia Lodge?

Thank you muchly.

The logo for Sequoia Lodge is very plain. So I did another to give you a choice. Have a great trip.:goodvibes

Hello you,
Thank you again for your help xxxx
There are 3 of us travelling. Myself (Melody), Rory (my hubby) and Farley (my 3 year old boy) we are travelling on board the magic on the 6th aug 2011 around the med.
Farley loves Mickey mouse and pirates, I love Minnie and Tinkabelle and Rory anything Disney to be fair.
We would love anything with our names on please.
Thanks again xxxx

Hello you,
There are 3 of us travelling. Myself (Melody), Rory (my hubby) and Farley (my 3 year old boy) we are travelling on board the magic on the 6th aug 2011 around the med.
Farley loves Mickey mouse and pirates, I love Minnie and Tinkabelle and Rory anything Disney to be fair.
Thanks again xxxx

Melody,

What's your last name?:confused3

Okay- I am getting greedy- but I just had a thought.... I would love to make a t-shirt for my best friend's little grandson. He is a BRAND NEW big brother, and I was looking for a "big brother" gift that he would love.

Sooooo... whenever you have a moment, could you also create the two Cars name fills (shown above) using the name: Tate

Thanks so much - once again! My friend will be amazed that I am so crafty! Ha! :goodvibes

Shhhh... don't tell that you are the real creative person! :thumbsup2

Sincerely, Pam

Pam,

Here you go! Sorry it has taken so long.

Hello I love your DISigns I was wondering if you can do a few designs for me. Our cruise is not until December 15 2011 so if you can not get to it right away no biggie.

I need 3 Disney Dream Signs that will say

1) The Evans Family December 15, 2011

2) Nana & Gramps December 15, 2011

3) The Cordonier Family December 15, 2011

I need Dream Disney Cruise with the Names

Nana
Gramps
Michelle
Dan
Jay What do you want these on? The same as above? Don you have a link?
Danielle
Kaitlynn
Adrienne
Lucas

I need tags for the cruise that say
To: Are you printing on labels? Does it matter what shape I make the tag? Square? Then you'll cut it out on cardstock?
With Sailor Goofy? If not Mickey is fine.

Storm Trooper with the name

Lucas Can you post a link? It may be Millie's design.

3 Castaway Cays that say Did you have something in mind or do you want me to be creative?

1) Our First time at Castaway Cay the Evans Family

2) Enjoying our First time at Castaway cay with the Great Grandkids and Grandkids at Castaway Cay Nana and Gramps

3) Our First Time at Castaway Cay The Cordonier Family

3 Mater She loves me for my body designs each with the name

Jay

Dan

Gramps

Can you do a design with the cast of Toy Story with Andy's room in the background that says

Lucas is on the Dream playing in Andy's room with the Gang from Toy Story

Something along those lines lol.

Thank you sooooo much !!

Here's the first installment: Can you answer the questions above that I've put in red? I'd like some clarification.....:goodvibes

Hiya

I love them all - thank you so much. They are awesome. And thanks for doing the castle one. Its fab. I cant wait to print them out. :yay::yay:

Here's the first installment: Can you answer the questions above that I've put in red? I'd like some clarification.....:goodvibes

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Cruise Stuff/Ethan3.jpg

This is the Stormtrooper with the name Lucas

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u188/Scooby3x1y/Scoobys DISigns/Michelle.jpg

I think this was the one I wanted the names with Disney Dream instead of Magic.

The tags I am going to print out on Labels to put on FE gifts. I haven't figured out a size yet. Probably 2X4 sixe labels.

You may do something creative for the Castaway Cay DISign.

Thank you very much for all your hard work!!! I love the ones made so far they are fantastic!

Hiya Lori,
Forgot to add, we are on themed cruise departing this sat from Barcelona.
I love the theatre, Rory loves football and Farley loves dancing and Mickey mouse.
We are from the UK xxxxxx:cheer2: xxxx

Hiya Lori,
Forgot to add, we are on themed cruise departing this sat from Barcelona.
I love the theatre, Rory loves football and Farley loves dancing and Mickey mouse.
We are from the UK xxxxxx:cheer2: xxxx

Rory likes football like we call soccer, right? What team does he like, what colors are the team? Does it matter?

Hello you,
Thanks again xxxx

-Thanks Millie for making the awesome Mickey Head!

If you'd rather have this one, I might be able to do it in time too. Just let me know.

Are you on the same cruise as Jude? Give her a hug for me. We wish we were going with you guys, but we decided on a Thanksgiving cruise. We're excited to go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter