Sci Fi Shakes on Deluxe Dining

starousse said:
Can you order a shake with your meal and use your dessert credit fir it?

I believe it's actually counted as your drink with your meal!

starousse said:
Can you order a shake with your meal and use your dessert credit fir it?

When we were there, it could be counted as drink and/or dessert. We paid for DH using dining plan, and he ordered two shakes (one for drink, one for dessert-one for him, one for me) and we paid for an entree for me OOP.

Just returned from Disney in October. We were one the Delux Dinning Plan and ordered shakes as our drink and then still got our dessert. As far as I know you are allowed on any plan to order as your drink. I had the PBJ shake. I was so excited to try it, I cant say i was dissapointed, but i couldnt tase peanutbutter or jelly. It tasted like something totally different lol. Could just be my taste buds! haha enjoy your time:):thumbsup2

Had a chocolate malt milkshake at 50's Prime Time as my drink on the regular dining plan. Sooooo good.

Shake def counts as a drink on the dining plan. Just remember to ask for a (free) glass of water! We weren't given the pb shake as an option when we were at sci if diner last month. Maybe they don't have it all the time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!