sci -fi review for lunch

mbtileguy

Mouseketeer
went to- sci fi for lunch were seated right away 12:30 adr the place was empty now i know why.......the waiter was good but he was over helpful if that is possiable telling us what to get and talking to my 12 year old like she was 3 breaking our chops over not getting desert,and up our but the whole time. the menu was a little weird for me the choices were all
over the place and not that i am picky but it was off we had the safe choice in burgers that were good under cooked but good.

Sounds like you had a bad experience at Sci-Fi. Did you enjoy the atmosphere though?

I was thinking of grabbing a quick lunch here during our trip as its one of the places Hubs & I ate at during our first ever trip to WDW. Im going for the atmos but i would like to enjoy the food too.....hmmm i may need to re-think this idea, i hate not getting value for money and yukky food.

Thanks for the info

Emma
x

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. We went there last week on our trip and LOVED it!! We plan to go back there next time we go.

it wasnt that it was bad but i had expected more .the menu was kind of lame and the waiter was playing to hard for a tip to the point he was phoney.

I read that the ice cream is the best thing they have. I'm thinking of stopping in for a sundae and paying OOP. You really just go for the atmosphere, right? Did anyone else do this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter