Sci-Fi Movies

EpicRain

Earning My Ears
I am interested in Sci-Fi Diner for a reservation in August. I will be going with our 2 and 5 year old. My 5 year old can be a little sensitive about scary movies (she didn't like the Disney Channel Zombie movie at all). My parents are concerned that the Sci-Fi movies will be too scary for her. Any thoughts? I've never been to Sci-Fi so I'm not sure what they show.

My one son used to hide under the table when we went to Sci Fi! Said the movie clips made him feel sick. His two sisters loved it so who knows!

I would suggest you look up some YouTube videos with sci fi dine in movie loop and you should find the whole movie loop there. The movies haven't ever changed so whatever you find will be the same today. When my son was younger he used to get scared at the the thunderstorms in T-Rex but had no issues with sci-fi.

There is nothing particularly scary about the movies but from a childs perspective, maybe??
The restaurant is surprisingly quiet, I found it very calming.

My kids were 4 and 5 when we went and they did not like it at all. They’re 9 and 10 and still talk about not liking it.

My kids were there at 2.5 and were not scared. They just remember the movies being weird as they have gotten older.

We’ve taken our girls every year since they were 2 and 5 years old. They think the movies are hilarious. When the amazing colossal man throws the 5 foot syringe they burst out laughing every time. I’d classify the movies as corny rather than scary.

As a kid I found some of it creepy...to the point I would look away from the screen during some parts. I didn't do creep/scary well when I was young.

yeah check on YouTube to see what they are. They use old 50's style films with giant people or insects, or the Blob. Pretty cheesy now, but young, sensitive children might not appreciate some of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter