Sci-Fi Dine In?

pewing

2Prince/1PrincessMom
We are thinking about a lunch here :listen:

Does that...

a. Make you feel 'warm and fuzzy' and wish you were joining us to enjoy another great experience

OR...

b. Make you afraid for us :eek: 'Don't do it!' you say.

What is your vote?

Also...how far from the parade route is this one? Wanting to grab a late lunch, but don't want to miss the afternoon parade.

A. Absolutely, makes me feel warm and fuzzy. We love the Sci-fi Drive in! The food is delicious and the atmosphere is like nothing you've ever encountered. Not while eating anyway! I always recommend this place to people!!! Enjoy!

:)

We enjoyed Sci-Fi very much when we were there last month. I would definately eat there again.

Great burgers, fries, and onion rings. The shakes are very good too. THe sandwiches are big enough to share if you are not too hungry.

Not positive how close to the parade route, but MGM is not that big. Prob. not more than a 5 min. walk.

Have fun.

We just got back and were very disappointed that we couldn't get in lunch at the Sci-fi. Its one of my favorites and was going to be the first time with my kids who would have loved it. We unfortunately got slammed by the Super Soaps weekend and the thousands of soap fans that descended upon the park
Go and enjoy!

A. Sci Fi is a must-do for us every trip. We just love the atmosphere here, and the burgers are really good. We can't wait to go back!

A. I like this most of all at MGM. Our last waiter was terrific...even though his name tag said one name, he said his name was something else. He brought me a bunch of MGM toothpick lemon holders after I said they were kinda cute. He gave good recommendations, the food was great and fast. He also brought me a sundae for my birthday, and embarrassed me by having the whole place sing :) Plus, where else can you watch cheesy sci-fi movies/trailers while you're eating?!

Sci -Fi Dine

We really enjoyed this one - especially my DH & DS7, We have only ever been for lunch and we will be returning again for lunch in Oct 2004.

Helen:bounce:

I'm excited now :hyper: We are planning a late lunch...do you think I should bite the bullet and get a PS? I try to act like I'm spontaneous...but I'm not :teeth:

At Sci-Fi and wife thinks the milk shake's are great and so do I.Have a great time at Sci-Fi.::yes:: :wave2:

You just gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. When we were there in Aug we ate there for dinner and we were sorry we didn't do lunch. We saw someone eating a burger and it looked great. Our food way okay for dinner but a little expensive and as my ds18 said "a little too fancy."

Dona :wave2:

Definately warm and fuzzy!

I'd also encourage you to get a PS. We were there one day and it was raining, as it always is when we go to MGM. So, we said "Let's just eat lunch." It was around 12:30. Evidently, everyone else had the same idea and the standby wait was "not a snowballs chance in heck" until at least 3:30. Meanwhile, we walked into Mamma Melroses, which by the way is excellent but not as "fun" for the kids. How can you compete with dessert served on a glow-in-the-dark frisbee?

I perfer Dinner. I would definetly do Dinner again. Not so sure abiout plan old burgers which is the Lunch Menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter