Sci-Fi Dine In Theater: Can you get the shake as a regular drink on the DP?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I thought you could do this, but I've forgotten.

Does someone remember and would you please share the info. TIA

I know Disney has been getting touchy about all of this lately; so, I'm just wondering if this is doable anymore.

Last year we were told the kids had to use their dessert for the milkshake if they wanted one.

we ate thier last week and DH had a shake but that counted as his dessert

we ate there Friday and it is included as a drink choice! It was one of the first things the server mentioned!:wizard:

We were there in Aug and got shakes as our drink and then also ordered dessert. The shakes are not refillable. :goodvibes

We got shakes as our drinks last week but were on the Deluxe dining plan, so that might make a difference, too.

We were there last week, too. The server told us right away that the shake could be ordered as a drink, but it was not refillable. She did bring glasses of water to all the shake drinkers, though! They also got dessert. BTW, this was also the case at 50's Prime Time--you could order a shake and a dessert (and my DD loved the PB&J shake there!). Have fun--it is great.

Sheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter