Sci Fi Dine in Kids Menu for Adults?

merbobear

DIS Veteran
Little background: I am vegetarian. Sci Fi menu has a veggie burger or a shephard's pie (that is made w/ a veggie burger). I eat a lot of veggie burgers at CS locations, and really am not into the idea of having one at a TS as well.

Another consideration is that we are on the DDP with 9 days of credits & 10 ADR's, so obviously we would want to pay oop for whatever will be the least expensive meal :thumbsup2 So I have been pricing to get an idea of what that might be.

Here's the question: Will Sci Fi allow me to order from the kid's menu, being an adult? Specifically,I think I just would order macaroni & cheese. Also, can I straight order from the kid's menu and get the kid's portion (which reads to be 8.99 for mac & cheese, 1 appetizer, kid size drink & a dessert), or will they let me order the menu item but make it a larger portion for an adult menu? If they do this, does anyone know the pricing?

Second question - or is the vegetarian shepherd pie any good? Pics or reviews? It sounds like it's a veggie burger with some vegetables and mashed potatoes on top, but if it's actually a good dish then I would just order that!

Thanks!

I've heard where certain locations are more strict than others with this -not sure if Sci-Fi is one, but I'd be very surprised if they gave you a problem. Personally, I don't see why there is an issue in ANY case(other than a buffet) .... You're getting what you paid for whether its a kids meal or adult. I can't imagine what the objection would be - other than greed.

I've heard where certain locations are more strict than others with this -not sure if Sci-Fi is one, but I'd be very surprised if they gave you a problem. Personally, I don't see why there is an issue in ANY case(other than a buffet) .... You're getting what you paid for whether its a kids meal or adult. I can't imagine what the objection would be - other than greed.

I am with you on this, but I have heard of restaurants (in general, not necessarily Disney) that don't allow it unfortunately :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter