School Time = Uniforms.... Where are you finding the best deals?

mrseace711

DIS Veteran
We are switching schools to a private school my kids have been in uniform for the last 3 years but colors and options have changed for their new school, so I will be shopping for all new shirts, some new skirts, knee highs, and of course shoes since they have grown out of last years shoes. Ive purchased uniform bottoms from Childrens Place for really cheap but the fabric wrinkles EASILY and can be difficult to iron...OH I hate ironing so..
I know Target has some pretty good deals but where else? Any online sites?

I swear by Lands End. I know they are more expensive upfront, but they last much longer than the cheapies. I also like the material much better, it is softer than the stiffness of many other uniform clothes line (French Toast, etc.) I have purchased uniforms for the past 8 years and from all over, I will not buy them from anywhere but Lands End now.

Believe it or not....WAL-MART has awesome (and affordable!) uniforms! I especially love their polo shirts....they are a nice quality material, don't wrinkle, and if you need a deep color such as navy blue or red, they don't fade, even after many, many, washes. If your local store does not sell uniforms, just order online and they can ship the merchandise to your local store.

I just received an email from JCPenney. Sadly my boys are too big for children sizes and I need men's.:sad2: But the email looked pretty good. I also used to purchase mine from Academy. They had a good selection.

Old Navy is having their sale this week. I just picked up polos for DS. (They are priced at $5/ea in kids sizes and $8.50 each in adult sizes.)

I make it a point to Scotchgard every single uniform piece I buy. It protects against staining, but it also helps to minimize fading (and yellowing of white items.)

Old Navy is having their sale this week. I just picked up polos for DS. (They are priced at $5/ea in kids sizes and $8.50 each in adult sizes.)

I make it a point to Scotchgard every single uniform piece I buy. It protects against staining, but it also helps to minimize fading (and yellowing of white items.)

I do a lot of Old Navy and Gap uniform clothes. Target is good for boys polos, but I have found that they're not as washable as the Gap polos. Gap polos also stay nicer than Old Navy too. Both stores' uniform pants are nice. Gap has a new style of jumpers this year for girls...really cute.

Another great place to look is TJMaxx. Gymboree uniforms for girls wash and wear well also. AND...if you're a Costco member, they often get some school uniform things in the warehouse in mid-late summer.

Another Lands' End lover. We've done everything from Old Navy, Kohls, Penney's, etc..., but the Lands' End clothes last longer, and my kids have outgrown the clothes before they wear out. :goodvibes

Got quite alot at a good price through cookieskids.com..you can also find decent codes for them at retailmenot.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter