School Supply List Fall 2020

I’m a science teacher and even thought we’re not done yet, I’m already thinking about next year. A couple different scenarios have already been floated. One of the things I’d like to do is send home a bag of supplies for physics demos and labs to be done at home. My expectation is a hybrid or on again-off again with regards to distance learning.

I had the same idea for one of my classes that’s a lot of hands on. I was thinking of ziplock bags and labeling them with what it was for and putting in a paper copy of instructions. Then putting all those together for x amount of time (quarter, semester, whatever). I was bouncing the idea off my mom (former teacher) and she said “but what if the kid gets it home and takes everything out/apart, uses items for other stuff, etc” 😞 so now I’m not sure anymore

We always have to send in supplies like wet ones, Lysol wipes, tissues, paper towels and dixie cups in addition to the more traditional types of school supplies. I'm stressing as to how I'm going to score 12 Lysol wipes by the end of August for two kids.

Our school's art teacher sent out a survey to find out which supplies the students had at home before assigning any projects. That might be a way to go for science labs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter