School is OVER!!

nsyncraider17

DIS Veteran
I took my last exam this morning! yay! it doesn't feel like school's over yet, though...this year has gone by so fast for me. And marching band starts in 19 days.:rolleyes:

oh well! no more school!:D

I had my last 2 exams yesterday too!! This year has gone by really fast!!! And today basketball starts! I have the feeling that summer's going to go by pretty quickly as well!

:smooth:

You're so lucky! I don't get out of school until the 26th, and we don't even start exams until next week.

Yippie! Summer is here for me too! Let Summer Vacation 2002 begin! :cool: :)

i have been done for like a week. it feels so great to not have so much stress anymore.

My last full day is next Thurs. But I have all the exams and i have to go in for half days.

Ive been out for two weeks! Its been great! But I have been soo busy!!

I've been out since last Wed!

P.S. Happy Birthday late Mousekateer55!

I got out of school last wednesday....party at my house!!!:bounce: :D :)

I have my last exam this afternoon and then I only have 3 weeks left in college before the summer.:)

my last day was almost a week ago now, it seems like it was so long ago, but i'm glad this years out and i can't wait till i leave for disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!