School holidays .........

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
... how's it going :teeth: ?

Although my two seem to have been on holiday forever (!!), the hols are passing really quickly - how are yours? Children and/or holidays :teeth: ?

Shirley, they are going very quickly!!!!!

I think coz im a term time worker, when ever the kids have time off, I try to fit in all the jobs i never get round to doing(if that makes sense!)
DD is now working, so the house is very quiet!!!!!
DS is happy to play on his playstation,, but i honestly cant beleive that ive been off work 5 weeks already!!!!(3 more to go then back to work).
Anyway hoping to see the new "Pirates of the Carabien this weekend".

Jules

I'm actually finding them really odd this year! Normally we have Tussauds passes so are off to Alton Towers/Chessington/Thorpe
Park/Warwick Castle etc. every week with the odd trip into London to go to MT and Rock Circus.

This year though with having a young baby around if we were to go to theme parks, I wouldn't be able to take DD on the rides so there seems little point in me taking them on my own. We've decided not to buy the APs until the fireworks this year.

I also can't take them swimming because of the pool rules, babies of Zak's age need a 1:1 ratio with adults. So we're a bit stuck during the week, we've done Woburn Safari park to death (APs!) and have been to Whipsnade, we're also all playparked out! Plus this week we've been stuck in because of having work done in the kitchen.

They're still flying though, can't believe we're halfway in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter