schick quattro women users

battricia

<font color=FF00CC>From the home of the Peeps and
I don't know if this is at all targets, but at my target they have this 'kit' for 7.99. I don't know what the intuition one contains (though it does contain a new razor and refills I just don't know how many)

The quattro one contains: 1 new quattro razor with 2 aloe cartridges, then a pack of 4 aloe cartridges, 4 bath fizzy things and a cd. I didn't get it for the bath fizzys or CD, but for 7.99 (which at target is 1 ct. more than a 4pk of quattro carts) you get 6 blades and a new razor. I just thought I'd let you all know because to me it was a fantastic deal!

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2 I have a Schick Quattro razor and this would be a better deal than just buying the replacement blades. I may have to go by there tomorrow.

Don't forget to use the $4 coupon that was in the newspaper a few weeks ago to make this an even better deal!

Ooh good call colinsmom! I didn't have the coupon but that would make it a super deal.

tricia.

You can also use the men's blades. They are usually cheaper... for the same thing! (Well color is not as girly, but whatever)

I bought some of these after Christmas. And I just bought a new Intuition bonus pack at Walgreens this past week...has Dove shampoo and conditioner travel sizes in it...regularly $9.99...minus the easy saver coupon for $3 off...minus the mfg coupon for $4 off...$2.99!!! :cool1:

dang, I just used the coupon at wal*mart for a razor and only 2 refills.. i thought it said 4 on the package../ but it meant four blades on each razor.

grrr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter