Scavenger Hunt

ct7878

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a scavenger hunt for Fort Wilderness? I am trying to put together an activity for my husbands birthday… looking more for “clues” than objects but open to any ideas….

I do one every time we go for my wife and three daughters. I get pictures from websites online, allears is a good one and print them out. Then they have to take pictures of the items.
This year I tried something different. I walked around and took pictures of stuff the next morning before anyone got up. They had to take pictures of themselves in front of the item. I took about 20 pictures for both teams. I got to sat at the bar, have drinks and send them new things to find.

When we were there in May they were doing a scavenger hunt for the 50th anniversary- we picked up the sheet from the Bike Barn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter