• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB-Where do you find your Disney stickers etc. at WDW?

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Going down in three weeks and wanted to find some Disney stickers or die cuts. Are they acid free? I know I can buy them on-line through some vendors but I just want to know where to look when I'm there.

I have only had minimal luck at finding stickers and scrapbooking supplies at WDW. We did find things at The World of Disney (DD), but it wasn't a lot to choose from. I get my best Disney stuff from my local scrapbooking store (LSS). They have a pretty good selection so check around before you go you might be surprised.

Lisa

we found the same stuff in all the parks and at DTD - it tended to be in the photograph shop (where you go to buy the photo's they have taken off you) at each park, and there was a section in World of Disney too.

Mainly they had some albums (3 ring 12x12 or post-bound 8x11) and some stickers - but to be honest, I gave all the stickers that I bought to my dd as I just didn't use them. You can see the things that they sell on www.mousememories.com - they are not particularly nice.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter