SB: Can any scrappers recommend which volume of the creative lettering I should (m)

OurDogCisco

DIS Veteran
buy. Do the later volumes include all the previous fonts or does each volume have it own's unique set of fonts? I would assume so but not sure how it all works. And, do you think they are worth it. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Tina

Each CD has their own unique font set. I have all of them except for the sports one which I doubt I would use anyway. I personally love them, there are a lot of fonts that I don't use because I think a lot of them are geared towards pages for children. But you can do a lot to your fonts, tons of dif colors and fill paterns etc.

You can see most of the fonts on the CK website http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com or just go HERE to see the fonts from combos 1-3 and then you can explore the other CD's if you want from there (just click on the FONTS & SOFTWARE button on the left hand side column)

Personally, if you are interested, I would buy a combo pack, It's much cheaper than buying them separately!

If you want to see the fonts in detail I still have the CD slip covers with all the fonts, I could take a picture of it for you. Just let me know Tina!

Cass,

Thanks for the advice. I think, I'll look into buying a combo pak. I noticed they are selling two types of paks: CD1 to 3 or CD 4-5 & Sports & Outdoors. I'll probably start with CD 1 to 3.

Just curious, do you download fonts from the internet too? I have been doing that but the only thing you don't have is the fill capabilities and that is what I mainly want to buy it for. Just want to make sure I am buying it for the right reasons.

Thanks for the advice,
Tina

The volume 1-3 combo pack is my newest SB "toy" and I LOVE it! There are lots of things you can do with it and tons of really cute fonts. My favorite part is the journalettes. I bought mine on Ebay which I know is against their copyright (please don't tell on me or the seller!!!) but it was worth every bit of the $27 I spent on it.

Tina,

Yeah, I also d/l fonts from the internet. You can do some nice fill effects in Word and Photoshop but I also like the fonts from CK.

Definitely buy the combo and have fun! Let us know what you think of it when you get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter