Saving on airfare for Disney

ClosetDisMom

Mouseketeer
Our next trip will be next July. When we went in 2016, we were lucky enough to stumble on Southwest's $49 one way airfare sale and got all four tickets at under $500 round trip. I cannot remember when Southwest runs those sales and tried doing a ransoms google search. Does anyone here know? Is it in February or January?

Our next trip will be next July. When we went in 2016, we were lucky enough to stumble on Southwest's $49 one way airfare sale and got all four tickets at under $500 round trip. I cannot remember when Southwest runs those sales and tried doing a ransoms google search. Does anyone here know? Is it in February or January?
I don't know if you will ever see another $49 one-way sale again, but I just saw a $59 fare sale for select routes and dates around Thanksgiving. Sign up for their sales emails and you might be able to snag a cheap fare if you're willing to fly off hours.

I check the Southwest site daily. We don't have the super low fares to Orlando from our area, but I have caught it as low as $98 each way. The best deal I found for the dates we could travel was more. I booked 5 months in advance, and haven't seen those particular dates drop lower than I paid at all. I've seen them go up though!

The great thing about Southwest is you can book when you see a fare, and then change your flights later. You won't get a refund, but you will get a travel voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter