Savi’s Workshop booking

Bramo

Earning My Ears
Hi all, so hopefully we will be going this August, I’ve been trying to look at availability for Savi’s workshop but all it ever says is “STITCH ATE THE PAGE”. I’ve tried different browsers (internet explorer, chrome etc) also tried it on my iPhone and using the app but not having any joy. Anyone had this problem and can shed any light?

I just checked using my computer and my app, and it let me right in to check on availability (currently can check through July 3). Looks like the site in general is working, so it must be something quirky on your phone/account.

I just checked using my computer and my app, and it let me right in to check on availability (currently can check through July 3). Looks like the site in general is working, so it must be something quirky on your phone/account.

That’s really odd, thanks for checking

What browser did you use? Are you UK based?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter