Saveology deal: anyone know about this?

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
For $30, here's what it says you get:

• $25 Kohl's gift card
• $100 DiscountDiningDollars: Virtual dollars you can use to redeem at over 70,000 restaurants nationwide
• Dine at restaurants such as: Denny's, Pizzeria Uno, Wing Stop, Rainforest Café and McDonalds -- just to name a few

So...does that mean you get $100 to spend at Rainforest Cafe? If so, that's a great deal! I'm confused by the term "virtual dollars" though. Anyone know how this works? I'd love to use it at RFC on my next trip.

Here is the link https://www.saveology.com/deals/nat...dium=email&utm_campaign=kohls-discount-dining

Oh, it doesn't look nearly that great of a deal...if you scroll down on that link and read the "daily deal" info it mentions discountdiningdollars.com, which is run by the Entertainment book people.

I'm just reading their terms and conditions and this jumped out at me - "typically, you may use a portion of your Award to reduce the amount you pay for a Gift Card by 10%" ...so does that mean that 100 dining dollars is only worth 10 bucks? I'm not sure....there's a lot of fine print and without signing up I can't see what the "exchange rate" is...does that make sense?

I'm still confused. I called Saveology to ask about it and was told that they deposit $100 dining dollars into your account at discountdiningdollars.com. So I went to that site and looked up what you get; ddd offers a RFC $100 gift card for $93--you save $7. But does that mean your $100 dining dollars from the saveology deal covers it and you have $7 virtual dollars left?

I can't even get INTO discountdiningdollars...click the button and nothing happens. Would be nice if it worked that way, for sure..but they advertise "save up to 50%" so that makes me think it's not as straightforward as that.

I can't even get INTO discountdiningdollars...click the button and nothing happens. Would be nice if it worked that way, for sure..but they advertise "save up to 50%" so that makes me think it's not as straightforward as that.

I'm guessing you're right. There is also a section that gives you "offers" which take dining dollars, and that is like buying a coupon. For instance, you get 2 Like It ice cream things at Cold Stone for $5 when you have the ddd coupon which takes $1 dining dollar. It would take me a very long time to spend $100 that way. I hate those kinds of coupons.

If it did let you use it for a gift card, that would be a good deal. I'm afraid though that it isn't as great as it sounds at first.

BTW, I got into it by going to www.discountdiningdollars.com and under account i entered demoddd and for password rewards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter