Saturday...in the park!!!

momsgoofy

<br><font color=blue>Hello! My name is Laura and I
Saturday DH & I are heading down to WDW for our first adult only trip. :woohoo: We're doing 2 nights at VWL & 3 nights at SSR and leave on the 10th.

The weather looks like it should be pretty good...gotta be better than what it is here...in the 20s and very windy.

I'm hoping the holiday crowds will be basically gone and the marathons goers won't be there quite yet, but even if not, we know we'll have a good time. :goodvibes

We're doing a couple adult things...segway tour at Epcot and massages at the SSR spa. :cloud9:

We've got ADRs set for some places that we've not tried before...

Gospel Brunch at House of Blues (done it at DL)
Mama Melrose's dinner
Crystal Palace breakfast (new for DH)
Akershus dinner (DH wants to see some princesses...:rotfl:)
California Grill (new for DH)

Now to get instructions set for my dad, who's staying with DS...stock the fridge...laundry and packing. :headache:

Have a great time on your trip!! :wizard: If you get the chance, please share how you liked the restaurants that you'll be trying! I've never been to any of those restaurants, so I'm interested in knowing what you think about them. :thumbsup2

Have fun, fun fun!!! And be sure to get some pictures of your DH and the princesses at Akershus:rotfl:

Enjoy your special time together!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!