Satu'li Canteen May Be The Best Counter Service In Disney

KenHutch

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I recounted in a review the incredibly bad place called Pizzafari so today I thought I would review where I took everyone to eat after the so called pizza. I had originally wanted to come here so Satu'li when the kid had her semi meltdown so with everyone still hungry Satu'li Canteen is where we went. First I have to thank everyone who recommended this place. The atmosphere is incredible and the food even better. Five people went for the bowls and 3 for the cheeseburger pods. The 8 year old loved the pods so much she tried to steal from here sister. And a personal thanks for who ever recommended the fish bowl to me. Just great food this made the girls list as their permanent counter service spot in Animal Kingdom.

I agree. I think it's by FAR the best counter service in Disney Parks or resorts (Disney Springs has some good ones).
Oh I think its the best by far now, for me Disney Springs is no longer an option, went there with my 17 year old in the evening and she is death on booze and the number of openly drunk people really got to her and she has said she will never go there again. Sigh I am going to miss Raglan Road.

Looking forward to trying Satu'li in October. Have heard nothing but great things.

I love Satu'li too. The Cheeseburger Pods were awesome, as well as the root-veggie chips (parsnips!). Also, I like the real plates and silverware, and most important of all, a self-service soda fountain with refills - yes! This is the place to go for a great counter service experience (and gives a lot of table service a run for the money too).

Agreed. Ate there the other day and loved it. Could have done a few more meals there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter