Satellite Falls - New Adult Pool on Fantasy!

Satellite Falls is near the concierge private sundeck. Maybe they thought it was better to have SF there than the (possibly louder) family wading pool.

The upper deck area where they placed Satellite Falls is an adult only area on the Dream. In all the times I went up there, there were only one or two other people in the lounge chairs there, because it was simply too hot. There was an outdoor shower to cool off in, right next to the wall that divides off the Concierge area....but it will be so much nicer now, to have a little shade and a wading pool....which is all these "pools" are meant to be.
On that upper deck is Currents Bar. If you go to the right of Currents, that's a smoking area, and behind it, the adult area where SF will be.
To the left of Currents Bar is a family area.
These both make great spots for viewing the fireworks.....but keep in mind that the right side is adult, and smoking is allowed in the first section.

I think the wading pool that is above the adult pool should have been the additional adult pool area and the one all the way forward for the families. I also enjoyed the area above the adult pool on the Dream many times but I can't help but think the area above the Quiet Cove Pool on the Fantasy won't be so quiet. I appreciate that DCL added more water features onboard I just hope they work out.... I will wait and see to how it is in June.

MJ

The one all the way forward next to Currents Bar is an adult only area, and smoking is allowed on that side.....so the "family" idea wouldn't wash.

On the Dream, it was kind of an unspoken "rule" that the lounge area above the Cove was for adults...I don't recall seeing any kids up there. I think they should have made this extra wading pool (near the stage) also for adults only.
The kids have the Mickey and Goofy pools, the new Waterworks area, and the AquaDuck.
BOTH wading pools should be adult only, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter