Saratoga Springs or POFQ

ninahbear

Mouseketeer
A friend of my was about to book her 6 night stay at POFQ when she found out a friend is a DVC member. So she can rent 4 nights in a studio at Saratoga Springs. My friend will then have to stay two nights at a different resort. If my math is correct she would save around $300 if they stayed at a value those two nights and rent the points. If she stays at a moderate it would be around $100 more than staying at POFQ the entire time instead of renting points. I hope that makes sense. Her family conists of her husband and two children - 12 and 7. What would you do?

I used to love POFQ but during my stay in 2006 I thought it was run down looking and I as not impressed.

I say do 2 nights at a value before SSR - this way you are not dissappointed after staying at luxury accommodations and moving to lower accommodations after. I was just at SSR on Wednesday to take some photos - our first stay is in March - and it is beautiful. Yes, it is big, but it is much more than POFQ. I especially love the planned activities they have all day for kids - crafts, poolside games, movies around the pool at night.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter