Saratoga Springs in June

dd08

Mouseketeer
So we decided to take a *relative* last-minute trip to WDW in June. We were able to get SSR for 5 nights. :cool1:

It has been awhile since we have stayed at SSR, so I'm asking my fellow DISers for advice, room request recs, etc on this resort.

We are a laid-back family of 4 - Twin 2yo boys

Thanks!

If you want to be by the main pool and building, request The Springs.

More info on what you are wanting would be helpful. :goodvibes

:earsboy: Bill

To be brief: Grandstand has 1st bus stop, pool, and golf course. Congress Park has views of downtown Disney. The Paddock used to be the less desirable, but there is a new pool in that area, Bldgs. 5100-5800 will get you closest to pool. The Springs, closest to main building, food, and main pool. The Carousel is the farthest away, and I see no advantages to staying in that area.

I stayed in the Paddock area, last summer before the new pool was open. And yes, it was inconvienent getting to any pool or to the main building.

The Springs would have been a better choice.

We will be there in June also. We have an 8 year old and a 5 year old. Would the Springs be best for us too? This is our first DVC stay.

We will be there in June also. We have an 8 year old and a 5 year old. Would the Springs be best for us too? This is our first DVC stay.
If I were you I would stay in either Springs or Grandstand. The Grandstand area has a pool, is the first bus stop, and to me is not a bad walk to main Bldg. or main pool. The Grandstand also has some nice golf course views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter