Saratoga Springs & Animal Kingdom-Kidani Village kids water play area?

puente0629

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

We are currently booked at Animal Kingdom-Kidani and one of the reasons we booked it, was because of the kids water play area but recently on a few YouTube videos I've seen the water turned off. Has anyone stayed recently at Kidani, is it open and does it have water? I also saw a video of Saratoga Springs and the kids water play areas at the Paddock and main pool are open and kids were playing in it, is this accurate? I'm thinking of changing resorts if Kidani's isn't usable?

Hi guys,

We are currently booked at Animal Kingdom-Kidani and one of the reasons we booked it, was because of the kids water play area but recently on a few YouTube videos I've seen the water turned off. Has anyone stayed recently at Kidani, is it open and does it have water? I also saw a video of Saratoga Springs and the kids water play areas at the Paddock and main pool are open and kids were playing in it, is this accurate? I'm thinking of changing resorts if Kidani's isn't usable?

just checked out of Saratoga Springs today and the water play areas are open at both the Paddock and High Rock Spring pool. All pools on property are open. We had an awesome week there and the pools were never too crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter