Saratoga or OKW?

kmv

Mouseketeer
Buying a friend's DVC points for June and the two resorts available for our stay are SS and OKW. We've never stayed at either and I'm not sure which to pick. We will be there five nights: DH, DD12 and DD6.
Have to decide tonight.
Frame of reference, we've stayed at Beach club, Boardwalk, Coronado, Pop, All Stars Sports and Movies. DH fav was Beach Club, mine was actually Coronado.
Thanks for the input!

We haven't stayed at OKW, but we have stayed at SSR several times. I really liked SSR! We had a great location last September right near the walking trail to DS and near the quiet pool. We did play golf near OKW and it looked nice too. It seemed very quiet!

We went with OKW. I decided based on my kids and what I thought they would enjoy most out of a resort. We also live near Saratoga, NY so I guess I wasn't super excited about staying somewhere modeled after somewhere near home.
Hopefully we will be happy with it.1

I'd do OKW just for size of room but if room is not important than id pick Saratoga.

Both are very nice, you'll enjoy OKW. Be sure to check out the TS restaurant "Olivia's" at OKW, it's a family favorite for us.:earsboy:

OKW will have 2 queen beds, versus a queen and a pull-out. You'll likely be happier with that setup.

We went with OKW. I decided based on my kids and what I thought they would enjoy most out of a resort. We also live near Saratoga, NY so I guess I wasn't super excited about staying somewhere modeled after somewhere near home.
Hopefully we will be happy with it.1

No wrong decision possible here! I am sure you will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!