Santa

I don't think so. Of course, I have not been to all the resorts in December but there was no Santa at Ft. W, GF or Poly in Dec.

There were, however, many versions of Santa at Epcot. At the American pavillion kids could sit on Santa's lap.

I read on these boards that you can also find Santa at DTD.

When we were at the Boardwalk Santa was in front of the fireplace for a little while on Christmas eve.

There are many "Santas" at Epcot. Last Dec. this presented a problem for us in explaining to our 6, 7 and 9 year olds why there were so many Santas. After all, "there is just one "real" Santa isn't there, Mom?" I don't think we did a very good job, my 9 year old (who is afraid not to believe or there might not be any presents!) kept asking the most questions just to see if he could wear us down!:(

We had our whole family's picture taken with the Santa at DD last year and it turned out great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter