"Santa pants. Santa Claus's pants."~A November 2012 PTR!*NEW TR LINK pg 23! 11/20!*

Those are some great ADRs :) I'm sure they'll change a few times before your trip! Hahha ;)

I am excited to say that my husband is wonderful and booked a meal at Le chefs!!!! I've been wanting to eat there and he surprised me with it!!!

I'm really looking forward to the 30th when I can eat at Le Cellier!!!

I think you should keep the T-Rex reservation. That place is a lot of fun. So is the Prime Time. If you've never been there, you should definitely try something different! :thumbsup2

My ADR's have been constantly changing for the last 5 months! Only 3 more weeks to go though... There will probably be more changes though! I need to allow more time for snacking around the world!!

Great ADRs. Have you eaten at Jiko yet? Really, really good.

How about a Cape May Cafe breakfast? I love their breakfast. So good!

Great ADRs! you've got a lot of our favorites there. :thumbsup2 I love that you've currently got 3 LC ADRs! :rotfl2: I kind of feel the same way you do about the Brown Derby. I've never been, so I'd really like to try it, but every time I think about trying to an ADR I remember that there really isn't anything on the menu that sounds good to me. :confused3

Great resort choices as well! I'm so excited you're doing a night at AoA. I can't wait to see what you think! I am definitely making it a point to get over there and check out the resort on our trip.

Your ADR's look great!!! Le Cellier...never could have predicted that one!! :rolleyes1 ;)

We've done Kona breakfast before with absolutely no problem getting to MK rope drop. Actually, we've done Grand Floridian Cafe and got to AK rope drop no problem too! Both are pretty quiet early on in the mornings!

I know what you mean about Brown Derby not being the most appealing of menus. I have heard that people LOVE it there (Wingnut's family just went and have been raving about it ever since), so it does seem worth a shot! :thumbsup2

Good ADR choices so far! I can understand you wanting to eat at Chefs again, since you were sick the last time. And 'Ohana sounds like it'd be perfect due to its location. I always try to plan a monorail resort dinner before a night at the MK.

1900 Park Fare wasn't bad as far as breakfasts go, but it does seem to take forever to be seated, so I am only throwing that idea out there if you're willing to miss rope drope.
Between 50's and Sci Fi, I'd probably pick 50's, but only because the food looks so good and I haven't read any really bad reviews. I'm eating there next week, and I'll let you know if I liked it better than Sci Fi.

TOTAL surprise on your resort choice, but a good one! :) I think you'll enjoy POR, and with FD, I think it's the best deal you can get! Love that you're getting to stay at AoA too, even for just one night. It looks so cute, I can't stand it!

Good looking ADRs (for now!) :)

Okay, I'm here and getting myself caught up!

For real though, anything related to friends is just hysterical. Especially if it's in reference to Chandler Bing.

That picture of Brandon next to the tiny bear heads is hilarious! How have I not seen that before.....:rotfl2:

We are going to miss each other in the world by a matter of days. :(

Girl, I always get such a headache when I read through your room planning for WDW. :lmao: Maybe I'm a little spoiled by DVC. I'm like "I've got a room!? Sold!" :rotfl2: Although I am completely jealous that you're staying in a Little Mermaid room, even if it's only for one night. And the fact that you're staying in a royal guest room.

Wait, Cape May DOES NOT HAVE OREO BON BONS ANYMORE?! WHAT?! That's insane....

Don't be nervous about 50's, it's great! I love all of the food there, have never been disappointed.

Yayy! POR Royal rooms look gorgeous, but can I just say as someone with experience that the AOA resort is fantastic!? Hahaha you should go look around Cars when it's dark and he pole lights are on!
Loving the plans so far!

You always have such great ADRs figured out. I am sure it will all workout in the end. Sometimes I feel I stress so much about ADRs that I really should have none at all. :lmao: Funny, right? But think about it for a second...never having to be anywhere at a certain time. It would be nice, but then I would just get jealous about reading about everyone elses food.

I don't think I told you, but we decided to do a split stay in December! So will be at PORFQ for 3 nights (this is a new one for us and I hope I like it) and WL for 4 nights :-)hyper:)

haha, we make ADRs in the complete opposite way - we always have tons and tons of breakfasts planned and nothing else. I think you should be able to do GFC or Kona and still get to rope drop; I was only a few minutes late when we did GFC in December.

I recently listened to a podcast on the history of the Hollywood Brown Derby so I would say go there! It just seems like a neat place. Also: signature cake. I've also heard some good reviews lately of Boatwrights. It was never open when we were around the resort, but it looked like a nice, quiet place to eat.

Omg yay!!! Those are both excellent resort choices! (Yeah, at least I assume they are, seeing as how I've never stayed at either of them. But I want to!!! So it counts. Ish.)

The Royal Rooms look gorgeous and Little Mermaid has basically been my lifelong obsession so I'm very excited for you (and also slightly jealous)!!

And yay for your ADRs! :woohoo: Wait, why would they get rid of the Oreo bon bons at Cape May? That may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard... especially because of how popular they are. They would basically be the main reason I'd ever want to go to Cape May for dinner... to be honest. :laughing:

Those are some great ADRs :) I'm sure they'll change a few times before your trip! Hahha ;)

I am excited to say that my husband is wonderful and booked a meal at Le chefs!!!! I've been wanting to eat there and he surprised me with it!!!

I'm really looking forward to the 30th when I can eat at Le Cellier!!!

Thanks! Haha yeah I'm sure a few of them will change! :rotfl:

Aww, that was nice of your husband! I really liked Le Chefs but I couldn't enjoy it like I wanted to with that migraine so I'm glad we're trying it again!

Yum Le Cellier! I can't wait either! :cool1:

I think you should keep the T-Rex reservation. That place is a lot of fun. So is the Prime Time. If you've never been there, you should definitely try something different! :thumbsup2

I probably will keep it, I really want to eat at T-Rex! And Prime Time! As soon as I figure out my itinerary I'll try to get an ADR there I think! :thumbsup2

My ADR's have been constantly changing for the last 5 months! Only 3 more weeks to go though... There will probably be more changes though! I need to allow more time for snacking around the world!!

Haha, I know, I'm so bad with changing ADR's! I just haven't had a chance yet because I'm so unsure of our itinerary! Yay 3 weeks! Ahhh that's the only bad thing about the Food and Wine festival, wanting time to eat but also wanting ADR's! :rotfl2:

Great ADRs. Have you eaten at Jiko yet? Really, really good.

How about a Cape May Cafe breakfast? I love their breakfast. So good!

Thanks! No I haven't tried Jiko yet...I really want to but I'm nervous! :crazy2:

Hmmm Cape May is a good idea for breakfast, maybe before an Epcot day or something! Great idea! :cool1:

Thanks! No I haven't tried Jiko yet...I really want to but I'm nervous! :crazy2:

Why? You love steak, right? I had the most amazing filet there. What is not to like. Be brave Jen. You can do it. :lmao:

Hmmm Cape May is a good idea for breakfast, maybe before an Epcot day or something! Great idea! :cool1:

I think the characters here would be right up your alley. I can totally see some great pictures from this breakfast.

Great ADRs! you've got a lot of our favorites there. :thumbsup2 I love that you've currently got 3 LC ADRs! :rotfl2: I kind of feel the same way you do about the Brown Derby. I've never been, so I'd really like to try it, but every time I think about trying to an ADR I remember that there really isn't anything on the menu that sounds good to me. :confused3

Great resort choices as well! I'm so excited you're doing a night at AoA. I can't wait to see what you think! I am definitely making it a point to get over there and check out the resort on our trip.

Thanks! Haha yeah I kind of hoard Le Cellier ADR's, don't tell anyone! :rotfl2: I'm sure I will try Brown Derby someday, but it just doesn't seem like the menu is that great! :confused3 It looks really pretty though!

Thanks! I'm so excited about AoA too, I hope you get to go over there and check it out! It looks like so much fun! :cool1:

Your ADR's look great!!! Le Cellier...never could have predicted that one!! :rolleyes1 ;)

We've done Kona breakfast before with absolutely no problem getting to MK rope drop. Actually, we've done Grand Floridian Cafe and got to AK rope drop no problem too! Both are pretty quiet early on in the mornings!

I know what you mean about Brown Derby not being the most appealing of menus. I have heard that people LOVE it there (Wingnut's family just went and have been raving about it ever since), so it does seem worth a shot! :thumbsup2

Haha I know right? Me eating at Le Cellier? Never happens! :rotfl2:

I think we could do Kona before MK rope drop, but I've heard GFC is really slow, that's why that one makes me nervous! I'll probably do Kona and just keep hoping Crystal Palace opens up!

I've heard that people love the Brown Derby too, so I keep wondering if there is something wrong with me for not wanting to go? I'm sure I could find something I like...there are just so many other signatures I'd want to try before that place! :rotfl:

Good ADR choices so far! I can understand you wanting to eat at Chefs again, since you were sick the last time. And 'Ohana sounds like it'd be perfect due to its location. I always try to plan a monorail resort dinner before a night at the MK.

1900 Park Fare wasn't bad as far as breakfasts go, but it does seem to take forever to be seated, so I am only throwing that idea out there if you're willing to miss rope drope.
Between 50's and Sci Fi, I'd probably pick 50's, but only because the food looks so good and I haven't read any really bad reviews. I'm eating there next week, and I'll let you know if I liked it better than Sci Fi.

Thanks! I'm so excited to eat at Le Chefs again, hopefully migraine free this time! :cool1:

I don't know if Brandon would go for breakfast at 1900 PF...it seems a bit girly for him! :rotfl2: I'll see what he says but if it's slow, I might just wait for another trip, I really need to make rope drop for MK!

I really want to go to 50's but I'm nervous about the antics...I might just need a drink first and then maybe I'll be relaxed! :rotfl:

TOTAL surprise on your resort choice, but a good one! :) I think you'll enjoy POR, and with FD, I think it's the best deal you can get! Love that you're getting to stay at AoA too, even for just one night. It looks so cute, I can't stand it!

Good looking ADRs (for now!) :)

Thanks! I do like POR, so I'm excited for the royal rooms! They look so pretty! And I can't wait for our first night at AOA, I can't wait to check everything out!

Thanks, I'm sure there will be a few changes! :cool1:

Okay, I'm here and getting myself caught up!

For real though, anything related to friends is just hysterical. Especially if it's in reference to Chandler Bing.

That picture of Brandon next to the tiny bear heads is hilarious! How have I not seen that before.....:rotfl2:

We are going to miss each other in the world by a matter of days. :(

Girl, I always get such a headache when I read through your room planning for WDW. :lmao: Maybe I'm a little spoiled by DVC. I'm like "I've got a room!? Sold!" :rotfl2: Although I am completely jealous that you're staying in a Little Mermaid room, even if it's only for one night. And the fact that you're staying in a royal guest room.

Wait, Cape May DOES NOT HAVE OREO BON BONS ANYMORE?! WHAT?! That's insane....

Don't be nervous about 50's, it's great! I love all of the food there, have never been disappointed.

Yay glad you're here!

Haha I love Chandler so much, pretty much everything he says is funny!

I know, I can't believe we're going to miss each other! Too bad I can't just stay though Thanksgiving! :rotfl2:

I know, I am a little insane with the resort choices and all the changes, but I really doubt anything else concerning the resorts will change for this trip! :cool1: I can't wait to stay in a royal room!

That's what I've heard, no more oreo bonbons at Cape May...it's just not right!

I'm not nervous about the food at 50's, I'm nervous about the antics! I just want to eat and go, you know? We'll see...I'd like to make an exception and just go with it, but I'm so freakin shy when it comes to these kinds of things, I might just sit there and cry! :rotfl2:

Yayy! POR Royal rooms look gorgeous, but can I just say as someone with experience that the AOA resort is fantastic!? Hahaha you should go look around Cars when it's dark and he pole lights are on!
Loving the plans so far!

Yay I'm so glad you like AoA! I am absolutely going to check out Cars at night, I keep hearing it's amazing! I really want to see the Lion King section too! :cool1:

You always have such great ADRs figured out. I am sure it will all workout in the end. Sometimes I feel I stress so much about ADRs that I really should have none at all. :lmao: Funny, right? But think about it for a second...never having to be anywhere at a certain time. It would be nice, but then I would just get jealous about reading about everyone elses food.

I don't think I told you, but we decided to do a split stay in December! So will be at PORFQ for 3 nights (this is a new one for us and I hope I like it) and WL for 4 nights :-)hyper:)

Thanks! Haha I feel the same way about ADR's...I love them but I'd love to just do what I want, when I want! Someday I will do an ADR-less trip! :thumbsup2

Oooh POFQ sounds fantastic, I've always wanted to stay there! I'm sure you will love it, the rooms look beautiful! :cool1:

haha, we make ADRs in the complete opposite way - we always have tons and tons of breakfasts planned and nothing else. I think you should be able to do GFC or Kona and still get to rope drop; I was only a few minutes late when we did GFC in December.

I recently listened to a podcast on the history of the Hollywood Brown Derby so I would say go there! It just seems like a neat place. Also: signature cake. I've also heard some good reviews lately of Boatwrights. It was never open when we were around the resort, but it looked like a nice, quiet place to eat.

I love breakfast ADR's in Disney but I just didn't make many for some reason! :rotfl: I will probably do Kona before MK, although I really want to try GFC too...ugh, decisions!

HBD does seem really cool, but I'm just not impressed by the menu! I've heard Boatwrights is really good, I'd like to go there since we're staying there! :thumbsup2

Omg yay!!! Those are both excellent resort choices! (Yeah, at least I assume they are, seeing as how I've never stayed at either of them. But I want to!!! So it counts. Ish.)

The Royal Rooms look gorgeous and Little Mermaid has basically been my lifelong obsession so I'm very excited for you (and also slightly jealous)!!

And yay for your ADRs! :woohoo: Wait, why would they get rid of the Oreo bon bons at Cape May? That may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard... especially because of how popular they are. They would basically be the main reason I'd ever want to go to Cape May for dinner... to be honest. :laughing:

Thanks! Haha, it definitely counts if you want to stay there! :thumbsup2 I know I'll love POR since we've stayed there, and I can't wait to try AoA! It looks so cute!

I don't know, I could swear I read no more oreo bonbons but now you guys have me second guessing! :rotfl: They are SO good, maybe it's just a horrible rumor! :scared1:

Not really an actual update, just wanted to check in and say hi, since my DIS time is super limited this week (I'm trying to get caught up on everyone's TR's, I promise I will over the next couple of days! :thumbsup2) and let you all know that as of today, this trip is

PAID IN FULL!!!!
:banana: :yay: :dance3: :jumping1:party:

Woo hoo!!! Just one more step closer to Disney! I feel like once you're paid in full, the real countdown begins! I can't wait! :banana:

:dance3:46 DAYS!!!!!!:dance3:

Now I just have to sit back and wait for my Mickey Mail!! :thumbsup2

:yay: woohoo!!!! :D

Paid in full is always an awesome feeling and totally starts the countdown!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter