Sanrio Puroland

=0.0=
WOW! How cute!!! I wasn't going to go because TripAdvisor had so many bad reviews saying very boring and not worth the money! Would you say you would recommend????? We are going with 2 children age 7 & 8 and we are going for experiences rather than rides. My 7 year old doesn't like rides at all anyway. So cute <3

=0.0=
WOW! How cute!!! I wasn't going to go because TripAdvisor had so many bad reviews saying very boring and not worth the money! Would you say you would recommend????? We are going with 2 children age 7 & 8 and we are going for experiences rather than rides. My 7 year old doesn't like rides at all anyway. So cute <3
Well, we are 2 adults and we had a blast. It's aimed more at Japanese locals than foreign tourists in a lot of ways, but it's all just so darn cute and not hard to figure out. The shows are well done and quite elaborate - they are timed so you can go from show to show for most of the day. So, if that interests you, I definitely think it's worth it! It's also indoor so perfect for any weather. I think people compare it to Disney or whatever and that's where the bad reviews come from. It's NOT Disney and not trying to be. It's its own thing - and we loved it for that!

OH YAY!!!

I've seen so many snapchats/pictures from friends working over at TDL who've gone to Sanrio that we've included it into our Tokyo 2.0 plans for next year!! Is there anything you'd consider DON'T MISS?

OH YAY!!!

I've seen so many snapchats/pictures from friends working over at TDL who've gone to Sanrio that we've included it into our Tokyo 2.0 plans for next year!! Is there anything you'd consider DON'T MISS?
Definitely don't miss the Cinnamoroll boat ride and see as many of the shows as you can - some are very bizarre and just so Japanese, and they are all well done. Find out which character they are celebrating when you'll be there and learn to love that character - they will be everywhere with special shows and desserts. Meeting Hello Kitty in her fancy house is pricey, but we thought it was worth it.

About how long did you spend at Sanrio? Trying to decide if this is something that we could fit into our touring schedule!

About how long did you spend at Sanrio? Trying to decide if this is something that we could fit into our touring schedule!
We were there from open to close. I don't remember the exact hours...I want to say it was like 10 am till 5 or 6 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter