Sanna late lunch reservation needed?

NYCgrrl

DIS Veteran
Finally, convinced members of my party to eat at this restaurant as neither the man of DGD like curry.
Pointed out that they could eat Tandoori style food which made them happier.

Now to the ever not so popular problem of securing a reservation.
Last trip, was so freeing. For over two weeks we barely had any ADRs and I'd really like to continue that as much as possible for our upcoming April trip.

Any thoughts, wisdom, observations?
TIA!

Just make the ADR. Cancel it the day before if you think you won't go. Can't hurt and it's only one.

Or if you don't want to, start looking to see if you can make ADRs during spring break in March when it's crowded and see if you can get Sanaa day of, then you'll have an idea of how it will be when you go in April.

While you probably wouldn't have a problem walking up as it tends to not bee too busy for lunch, I would make the ADR just in case its a busy day.
You can always cancel if you change your mind.

Thanks to youse for using your "little grey cells" on my behalf.
Been spending wayyyyy too much time on the phone with various vendors getting ready for tax time:scared::rolleyes:.

So with the info received I decided to:
A) check crowd sizes for the period of time we are going.
B) pull up the EMH days for AK while we will be there
C) make or check for ADRS on 2 different days' luncheons.
Thanks much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!