Sand Trap has breakfast too!!!

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
And--they open at 6:30!! Which for us that Thurdsday morning was important because we had a backstage tour scheduled and had to be at the AK by 8:00. That woud have been tough to do, eating breakfast at a place that dosen't open until 7:30 (like Olivias).
Breakfast is pretty starightforward at the Trap--pancakes, French Toast, eggs, an egg/bagel sandwich, and a locarb offering of eggs and breakfast meat. Mrs U had the French Toast and I had the 'Birdie"--eggs with sausage and potatoes. Lots of good coffee and prompt and efficient service from Bruce.
So we wound up having a "full "breakfast AND were at the AK in plenty of time for that tour!!

We have breakfast at the Sandtrap every chance we get. It really works out well on the last morning and we need to be at the airport early. Sitting outside on the patio is so peaceful and refreshing in the morning.

They also make a great Bloody Mary. One of the best on property. Yes, I know that is not everyone's idea of a breakfast drink....but they are good!

Can you describe your potatoes, Uncleromulus? The last time I had breakfast there, they were sort of unusual...these triangles that were deep fat fried I think.

The Sand Trap will also pack up a breakfast to take on the course which my husband and sons have done quite a few times over the years.

It is a gem but maybe not undiscovered too much longer with your reviews. :sunny:

Thanks for the heads up, Uncle Rom! I had no idea ! DH loves to golf so maybe we can dine there in the morning before he tees off!

This sounds great for an early breakfast.
And I noticed you said lots of "good" coffee--not that Nescafe stuff I hope?

Debbie

Truth be told, this is a gem for breakfast!

Quiet, Quick, and Good!

Veronica just received the Disney Partners in excellence award, and usually opens every day except Wednesday and Thursday. If she is on you can even sneak in for coffee as early as 6:15! Be sure to congratulate her!

Just tell her, or Bruce who opens on her days off, that you read about this place on the Dis Boards, they will be more than accommodating with your needs.

The French Toast recipe has been handed down over the years, most recently from Fort Wilderness, its deep fried, then covered in a sugar substance, not to my liking, but people come every year just for this!

Great place for a nice breakfast before the hectic day in the parks!

PS the potato's are just like McDonalds, except triangle in shape, but not bad.

And yes, the Sandtrap accepts DD discount, Annual Passoholder, and Vacation Club!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for sharing.

Mike has already explained the French Toast and potatoes--the coffee blend I am not sure of, but it was reasonably strong, and very fresh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter