Sanaa Parking Question

bit413

Earning My Ears
We are staying at Kidani and having local friends join us for dinner at Sanaa. Should we have them park at Jambo or Kidani? Will they have to pay for parking? If they do, is there a way we could prepay for parking?

Any recommendations for predinner drinks with a 9 year old?

I would just have them go directly to Kidani; the parking lot gate attendant will direct them that way anyways once they verify the reservation (make sure they are listed on your reservation!).

There is no charge for parking outside of overnight, non-DVC guests.

We enjoyed our drinks at the Sanaa bar; that said, if you wanted to show them the lobby at Jambo (which is much more impressive than Kidani), you could meet there instead for drinks at the lounge - which is also better atmosphere and bigger than Sanaa lounge. And then head to Kidani for dinner. But it does involve a bit of travel on both ends.

I would just have them go directly to Kidani; the parking lot gate attendant will direct them that way anyways once they verify the reservation (make sure they are listed on your reservation!).

There is no charge for parking outside of overnight, non-DVC guests.

We enjoyed our drinks at the Sanaa bar; that said, if you wanted to show them the lobby at Jambo (which is much more impressive than Kidani), you could meet there instead for drinks at the lounge - which is also better atmosphere and bigger than Sanaa lounge. And then head to Kidani for dinner. But it does involve a bit of travel on both ends.

I know you can walk between resorts, but I am not really sure how long/interesting that walk actually is?

I know you can walk between resorts, but I am not really sure how long/interesting that walk actually is?

It takes about 10 minutes or less depending on your pace.

It's not that interesting of a walk, but IMO is a better choice than driving such a short distance.

I would have them park at Jambo house, and meet you there. You can explore Jambo house lobby, pool area, view the savannah then have pre-dinner drinks at Victoria Falls, overlooking Boma. Then just drive over to Kadani. It's a simple 1 min drive. You park in a garage at Kidani. Have dinner at Sanaa then walk out back to the savannah there.

It's not at all interesting. You're basically just walking along the outskirts of a parking lot. But it's quick. If you are walking relatively briskly it's about 5 minutes.
They also have some type of shuttle that can take you back and forth, but we don't find it necessary.

We went to Sanaa for dinner last week. We were staying st OKW. We drove to Jambo to walk around the savannah and the pool because we love the flamingos. Then we took the shuttle over to Kidani and left the car where it was. The shuttle between jambo and Kidani comes every 5 to 10 minutes. We Went tothe savannah at Kidani and then dinner. Took the shuttle back to get our car. I’m still dreaming about the bread service at Sanaa.

We went to Sanaa for dinner last week. We were staying st OKW. We drove to Jambo to walk around the savannah and the pool because we love the flamingos. Then we took the shuttle over to Kidani and left the car where it was. The shuttle between jambo and Kidani comes every 5 to 10 minutes. We Went tothe savannah at Kidani and then dinner. Took the shuttle back to get our car. I’m still dreaming about the bread service at Sanaa.
That was super helpful. Thank you! We are going to OKW after our stay at AKL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter