Sanaa or Yak and Yeti?

momto3plus1angel

Earning My Ears
Title says it all. Trying to decide between Sanaa or Yak and Yeti, we are a larger group and I'm not too sure how into trying new things my 2 youngest kids or my 17 yo brother will be.

Sanaa, without a doubt! Y&Y is good, but Sanaa was one of our favorite meals last year. I think the kids menu is pretty standard kids fare.

I agreee with pug...I too enjoyed Y&Y, but Sanaa is superb. And, if you're there before sunset, ask for a window seat so you can watch all the african wildlife while you dine!

We are trying Sanaa 2 weeks from today. We loved Yak & Yeti, I have 3 boys ages 6/9/12. All 3 of them enjoyed Yak & Yeti.

Here is Yak & Yeti's kid's menu-
All items served with choice of carrot sticks, applesauce cup, fruit punch gelatin or chicken fried rice.
$Mini Burger
Vegetable Lo Mein
Chicken Bites
Egg Roll

This is what my 12 year old ate-
Crispy Honey Chicken - tempura chicken, broccoli, carrots, honey sauce

I ate the ribs, and they were amazing! :)

Sanaa also has the lure of the animals and pleasant distractions. The animal viewing is just amazing, food is very good, and service is good.

I liked Y&Y too, but it does not have animals that you can see while you eat!

I really like the appys at Yak & Yeti - we will go there just for those

Haven't tried Sanaa - nothing on the menu appeals to me :confused3

I am disappointed in Y&Y since they removed the pho from the menu. Had a Mandarin chicken salad there last week and it was not bad, but nothing special - the typical chicken and iceberg lettuce and oranges - nothing flavorful, no herbs, not even a little cilantro. The drinks rock though. I'll have to try something else but I don't want typical stuff you can get at the mall.

Sanaa I'd go back to anytime.

Sanaa was awesome from the food to the views it is definately one of my favorites!!! Also don't worry about the kids the children's menu seemed pretty standard and when one of the kids at the table next to ours couldn't find anything she liked the chef came out to the table and was able to make her something that she would, just excellent service food and atmosphere!!

Y&Y!!!! the atmosphere isnt great but the food is.
We did Sanaa in DEC with 3 little DDs and the place was nice to look at but we HATED our food! even the desserts wernt good,..I was shocked

Thanks all.

I think we are going to stick to Sanaa. I'm really starting to look forward to that meal now and it was one I got talked into lol.

Yak and Yeti! Sanaa was okay but our service was soooo horrible that we will never return. Yak and Yeti is always one of our best meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter